Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Farmers In The House 2. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farmers In The House 2. (960 Views)

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta / Farmers In The House / Database Of All Farmers In Nigeria Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers In The House 2. by Chudoify: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2012
Please my dear brothers and sisters i met a guy who claim to be an agric consultant.His business name is THY CONSULT and he is base in Ogun state .He said i should forget about pig farming and poultry farming and enter grasscutter farming and snail farming.is this guy for real?this is because i intend to start practical training in his center come jan 2013.is his claims right?dont want to waste my money.what is your take?luv u all and God's blessing.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by Walexz02(m): 5:36am On Dec 23, 2012
He is gving u gud advice... And I guess he is saying so bcoz many have vantured into poutry and pig farming... Bt dpending on the location and economic status of the area that d farm will be locatd plus hw u intend to dstribute(sell) ur product to consurmers I will advice u to take gud observatns bfore venturing into any biz.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by delaruh(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2012
I have heard of THY CONSULT , well I just think he is only encouraging you towards what he is practically speciialised in,even the grassscutter farrming he talks about is not as easy as he claims but that others didn't make it in the biz doesn't mean you can't , I am only trying to make u understand the risk involved unlike the piggery ....just take your time and choose the one that suit you but I perrsonally prefer piggery to grasscutter.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by Chudoify: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks so much and i am grateful.may God bless both of you.please,which one will be beneficial to me at the long run since i am a freasher in farming.luv you all
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by jethro2: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2012
I will advice leatn everything you can about the two before you commit your money. Not on line learning but real pratical. Pratical farming is different from what we read. Best of luck. And marketing is almost the important part of every farming process. Make sure there is market for it.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by 2baga(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Chudoify: Please my dear brothers and sisters i met a guy who claim to be an agric consultant.His business name is THY CONSULT and he is base in Ogun state .He said i should forget about pig farming and poultry farming and enter grasscutter farming and snail farming.is this guy for real?this is because i intend to start practical training in his center come jan 2013.is his claims right?dont want to waste my money.what is your take?luv u all and God's blessing.
I have heard of him being a practicing teacher so I suggest you learn as much as possible from him.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by 2baga(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Chudoify: Please my dear brothers and sisters i met a guy who claim to be an agric consultant.His business name is THY CONSULT and he is base in Ogun state .He said i should forget about pig farming and poultry farming and enter grasscutter farming and snail farming.is this guy for real?this is because i intend to start practical training in his center come jan 2013.is his claims right?dont want to waste my money.what is your take?luv u all and God's blessing.
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by Greatken007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
I will never lie to u and i wil never ask for money from you,GRASSCUTTER farming is nt dat easy bt the easiest among others and the cheapest,anybody who fail in this venture might fail in heaven.Grasscutter dont drink water during raining season or once a week cus d grasses ar succulent bt twice in a week in dry season.Dey av 98% of survival after birth.If der babies do nt walk after 5minuite d mother wil eat dem up for been useless,once dey are delivered every part of theirs ar fully developed.Grasscutter biz does nt need marketing,individuals,resturants, etc wil always look 4 u.Elephant grass and Guinea grass is best 4 dem,dey giv birth twice a yr,they live a polygamous life i.e a family of 5,a man and 4 female,two males dont live 2geda,if u try dat dey wil fight till one of dem die,too many tins about them,u wil need d training from him since u ar doing it for bizness,a day training is enough,infact i av given more than 60percent here already.Grasscutters are reared in cages of room and palour wit cemented floor,u must seperate d male from d female 4 3-4 months before bring dem 2geda 4 mating,if nt dey wil see demselves as brother and sisters and so nothing will happen since brother dont lie wit sister among human.My joy in life is to see pple succed,i wil never ask for money 4rm any 1 and is never wrong if pple do,
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by sp2002(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
dont mind him. poultry is the best as it is the fast growing and most profitable agric business in nigeria. for more info call 08137775986
Re: Farmers In The House 2. by Chudoify: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
My dear Greatken,may God bless you and your generation.pls,can you post your email id i want us to chat.i want to thank all that contributed.may God bless u all.@sp2002,what makes u tink poultry is beta?luv all.

(1) (Reply)

I / How To Register, Search And Order For Goods On Aliexpress.com / How Project Management Knowledge & Skills Can Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.