Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. (4033 Views)

Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Did David Actually Kill Goliath Of Gath? / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by uchkochi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
YOU HAVE TO FIGHT AND DEFEAT THE GOLIATH OF YOUR DESTINY SO AS TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY.

Every great destiny has a GOLIATH, a stronger force or a stronger man preventing that destiny from being fulfilled. David had to slay his Goliath to get to the throne. Even though he was anointed, he could not ascend the throne except he brings his Goliath down. 1st Samuel 17. What is the Goliath standing against the fulfillment of your glorious destiny? Just one direct word from God can subdue that Goliath forever. David killed his Goliath with one stone, although he had five but the first one was more than enough because it was the right one God needed to back him in that battle. Your Goliath is responsible for the consistent delays, disappoints and failures you may have been experiencing. But it is the set-time for you to experience your TOTAL VICTORY.

Please understand that it was not the ordinary stone that killed Goliath, it was the words that David spoke before releasing the stone that did the job. What are you constantly saying in the face of challenges. What you say before releasing the word of the LORD is what will kill that giant that has over-powered you. David simply gave a testimony of how God delivered him from the beer and the lion in the past before he released the stone. Your past testimonies is what activates the present testimony. God has done something for you in the past before, keep saying it in the presence of that unchanging challenge and it will end in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Let your words be filled with testimonies from today in Jesus name. Isaiah 8:20. Just as they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and with the words of their testimonies, as you keep thinking and sharing testimonies, you will keep overcoming in Jesus Mighty name. BB PIN IS 2739F228
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Goshen360(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Great thread. I love this article. In addition to what is said, Golliath is a two-fold type and shadows.

In the the spiritual, it represents the unseen forces that the NT believers wrestle against. On the physical, it represents the flesh which is constantly at war against the Spirit of God in the life of believers. Remember, Golliath is from Philistine and same philistine was used to lure Samson, the great man. Many times, Christians look outside to external forces being hindrances to their future desire but fail to fight and put the flesh under subjections for our main enemy are: lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - I John 2:16
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by ichuka(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
God bless you sir.
Moreover,the FOUR STONES where for future Goliaths in his life......These Four were born to the giant in Gath,and fell by the hand of David,and by the hand of his servants..2Sam21:22.
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
amen
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Goshen360(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ i.chuka,

Great! Just learnt another new thing right now from you. Meaning when David used just one stone, then he should have the remaining four stones with him. Sounds like when you point one finger to a man, the remaining four fingers points at you...Glory to God.

i.chuka:
God bless you sir.
Moreover,the FOUR STONES where for future Goliaths in his life......These Four were born to the giant in Gath,and fell by the hand of David,and by the hand of his servants..2 Sam.21:22.
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by ichuka(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goshen360: @ i.chuka,

Great! Just learnt another new thing right now from you. Meaning when David used just one stone, then he should have the remaining four stones with him. Sounds like when you point one finger to a man, the remaining four fingers points at you...Glory to God.

Bros hope say u no dey laugh me o.
Anyway thanks
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Goshen360(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^^ Never laughing at you oo. I'm just inspired by the revelation you shared.
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by ichuka(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Never laughing at you oo. I'm just inspired by the revelation you shared.
May HIS name continue to be glorified through us amen.
Thanks again
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by ijawkid(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
all I need na that stone wey david take stone goliath,so that I go use am stone our politicians for nigeria....yeye wan kill all of them.....lol...

@ goshen...I hail ooooo....
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Goshen360(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid: all I need na that stone wey david take stone goliath,so that I go use am stone our politicians for nigeria....yeye wan kill all of them.....lol...

@ goshen...I hail ooooo....

Hey bro, lolz....sure all is well bro.
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by ijawkid(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goshen360:

Hey bro, lolz....sure all is well bro.

I'm ok bro.....we all need to develop the same courage david had if we have to survive through this system....

Hope your doing good??
Re: You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. by Goshen360(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid:

I'm ok bro.....we all need to develop the same courage david had if we have to survive through this system....

Hope your doing good??

Sure, I will give you a call before the week runs out. Stay bless bro.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others Converge To Deliver Suntai... / Blood*john Kumiyi* They Say It Thicker Than WATER*DLCM ELDERS* John's Suspension / Pastor In Adultery Mess On The Run, Impregnates Church Secretary’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.