Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? (4855 Views)

Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by 1800bc(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2012
I first of all eat very good food and anything i feel like eating then i try to make someone else happy. it automatically changes my mood.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by nwauwa(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
I sleep.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by GeneralGaricks: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
naffysa: What do you do when are sad,am very sad right now can't sleep.

Come, let me sing you a lullaby...

@ topic, I browse when am down.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by GeneralGaricks: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: Do things that'd make you forget your troubles or simply sleep it off!!!!

Take hot tea, horlicks or akamu and you will regain consciousness by 7am tomorow.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Listen to inspirational music...or you login to any social network
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Dopefiend(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
tpia1: are you clinically depressed or is it something else that has resolution eg boyfriend problem, disagreement with friends, etc.
Amebo u dey find more tory grin grin grin jst ansa d op's question.

Op take a lil weed grin,it wil mk u happy nd also critically tink bout possible solutions to whteva is makin u sad. Salute
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by harlos: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
dopeJemi: Listen

Music
thats just it
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2012
I remember things i did that appeared foolish and then laugh at myself! grin
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
naffysa: What do you do when are sad,am very sad right now can't sleep.
get 1 pack of don simon nd mix wit 1 bottle of alomo then drink all
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by crusufixo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
I play soccer on play station
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by DarryOsh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
WHEN I AM SAD, I CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF THAT I AV BEEN LIKE THAT BEFORE AND IT TURNED OUT WELL, THAT AS MATTER OF FACT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE, SO I MAKE MYSELF GRATEFUL. I'VE GOT A FRIEND THAT I CAN ACTUALLY TALL THAT I AM AD AND WE BEGIN TO DO SILLY STUFFS. WE CAN START A FULL BLOWN PITY PARTY AND ODDLY IT HELPS COS ITS USUALLY LIKE IM MAKING FUN OF THE SADNESS IN ME SO IT JUST GOES. SOUNDS ODD?
ONE OTHER THING THAT DEFINATELY WORKS IS WHEN I GO TO CHURCH I COME OUT ECSTATIC.BUT OUR SERVICES HOLD ON SUNDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS ALONE.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by touchplay(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
siPP BEER......! ice cold/vewi chiled 1 oo...if nt na d waiter head i go use do training///////Mi.....! bEER...! Mi head,stay cool. Mi smile go find sm fvck.... Mi smile...!mi 4get...! Mi love back.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Adedamola90: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
TAKE ALOMO BITTERS AND OGIDIGA
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by oluking: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
more xexacuricular activity with my wife.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by baby124: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
I do the things I have always wanted to do but been so busy. Shop for that rare shoe, go to a spa or something. These activities take a whole day and fill the day up. If I go shopping I will go round to all my favorite stores and they are a lot, and I might even come back empty handed. But you know, you get to meet new people and talk to new people out of your comfort zone or unhappy surrounding. Then I go home and have some serious sleep or watch my favorite miniseries or tv program. That will take another 2-3days. Before you know, I have gotten over it.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Promolysis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
i drink alomo bitter and w.e.e.d
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by crackhouse(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
i quickly visit the beer parlour for 2 bottles of chilled Harp
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by chizzy012(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
crywhen am sad,i do stay calm nd fink of d way forward 2 combating whatsoever dat prompted d sadness.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Tnot(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
I listen 2 music
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by labamo07(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
I jus pakurumo
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by Forensic(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2012
i smoke marijuana
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by victorian(f): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=dorggito1][/quote]
It's not only being broke that makes one unhappy, there are loads of issues that could spring up one's unhappy state of mind... So , with that said, I will eat, drink and relax my mind for thots to flow in without obstructions, that's wat cools me down sha....
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by prosper35(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2012
i have a frnd i do call, after talking to her i do fill happy, but when am angry wit her i just listing to music.
Re: What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? by toby2(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
First i cry it out if i can, den i tell God dat EVEN IF U REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME, I'LL NEVA FORSAKE U. Den i listen to music HE'S ABLE by darwin hobbs n HE NEVER SLEEP by Don Meon, followed by my gospel jazz musics and i'll dance n shout

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You! / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.