Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan (25220 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Pictures Of A Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan:: / The Low-tech $6,000 Car Made For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by xquizit55: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
mko abiola: This is 1 of d best creativity in recent time ,but d govt careless,rather d creativity will nva b utilised by d govt.
why would the govt want to use cars coated with wooden strings, what if it rains? think you dumb f u c k and stop blaming the govt for stupid things.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by sgtkole: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Does it Come in Black tho
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
North Koreans just set their missile launch pad, Iranians( although will be on flames before January) wants to acquire nuke, isreali 16yr old boy built a mobile apps for missile detection during the 7days Israeli-Hamas war, US just launched an ultrasonic plane,

and all my fatherland will be shouting creativity is a basket car sad sad sad why is this country so shallow minded
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Kx: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
USarmy: North Koreans just set their Nuclear launch pad, Iranians( although will be on flames before January) wants to acuire nuke, isreali 16yrold boy built a mobile apps for missile detection, US just launched an ultrasonic plane,

and all my fatherland will be shouting creativity is a basket car sad sad sad why is this country so shallow minded

Is producing basket car,as laughable as it seems. not better than producing nothing?
Shallow minded u said, did nt those advanced nations start somewhere, somehow?
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by kehindesalisu: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
creativity at its peak..cool
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
i like the chrome wheels, i need 1
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by kehindesalisu: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
xquizit55:
why would the govt want to use cars coated with wooden strings, what if it rains? think you dumb f u c k and stop blaming the govt for stupid things.

cool down u shouldn't be swearing on a social media like this..its nt mature
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by fluffybaby(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wow! Nothing like you don bash my car in this case. But if fire catch eh, it won't be funny.
I like the look of it though.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by coolted(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
A GREAT CONCEPT. structurally it might be a disaster
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Ikwerefistson: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
Area_boy:

I strongly doubt it is all "basket" tongue

I'll bet some cash there is metal underneath all that "bodywork" grin
hmm basket.no near 3rd mainland bridge o b4 molue go send 4 a swim
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Ikwerefistson: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
optimist82: that's really incredible... So cute... GOVENMENT! GOVERNMENT!! GOVERNMENT!!! How many times i call una Make una see better handwork nw o
4wer u knw go se dm.imagne a man in isreal made a bicycle frm condemd plywod nd it ws aird on cnn witn days of publicity.investores startd caling.bt 4 nija 4wer, dm prefare danceng owambe wit d money
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
LYNDDY: wat happens during the raining season?rain go jus ma ma u & ur car.

What happens during the rainy season? Well, the cane gets soaked, and the car gets heavier. wink
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
xquizit55:

Bro, this is meant to be light-hearted banter. No need for verbal abuse.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by hagma37yahoocom: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is just tip of the iceburg i hope say jenifer no dey here.. There are bunch of beautiful project wasted and unsponsor. Federal Gov, Dantata, Mike adenuga, Richest woman,Dehinde fernandes pleade surport our homemades.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by ignis: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Very innovative. The inventor of this car deserves a national award.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by doppler777(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin
High Definition: Highly inflammable
Potential fire Hazard,the artist covered the radiator vent which will result into overheating.
Nice/neat masterpiece
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Svelteb(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
very creative indeed ooo
Posman: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CREATIVITY I'VE SEEN SO FAR!
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Yemotiroro: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Excellent art. The weaver should get an award for Creativity, Daring to do the odd and Patience. There is room for improvement though. The area around the exhaust should be kept well away from the inflammable woven material, fuelling and associated risks ans well as cooling cos the air inlet for radiator cooling looks completely covered. Excellent piece. This kind makes us all forget the woes of the nation for a moment. I wish to see the Minister of Art & Culture give this guy some recognition. Let's all get creative and forget our misery. Long Live Nigeria!!!
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by julius900(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nice but I don't think the car was made out of basket,It kind of look like it was covered with it undecidedNice but I don't think the car was made out of basket,It kind of look like it was covered with it
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by DCTrendy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
i have seen the car too, but the name and number wasnt written on it then,

it was parked just after the liberty road juction in fornt of high court.

nice ibadan thing, but beware of fire o...lol..
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by kabaka1: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
mko abiola: This is 1 of d best creativity in recent time ,but d govt careless,rather d creativity will nva b utilised by d govt.

First part of ur comment made sense, but the second part about the govt is a shaky point. U know, to succeed in a society like Nigeria or any other part of the world, u don't have 2 wait 4 govt 2 do everything for u. If this man's creation have some potential 2 make goog profit, all he has 2 do is just promote himself amongst some potential investors and a success story will emerge from his creativity.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by phoneport(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Car made with Basket Materials no problem, Na Fire Go Burn nam.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by PATOPROP(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is very creative!!!
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Oahray: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Geez! Who wove that! Mehnnnnnnn... Its... Its awesome. People get talent sha.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by superstar1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
if this was made by Aston Martin or Benz or Ferrari, our people will be falling head over heel to buy it. That is creativity!!!!! My full respect.
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by jiljosh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nice. Nigerians are creative people..
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by ojophilip11: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wow this is so great, it is act of development in Nigeria
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by iykak47: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by Olami1224: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nice concept......WOW dats exclusive!....
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by mamagee3(f): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Whoever wove that car has to be the most talented man ever after Michael Jackson. . .

And people say there's no talent in Nigeria
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by floggins: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
this is not weather friendly,it will attract insects and even scorpions,not adviceable....not recommended for nigerian road,cos of mud.how can you wash it?whats the durability...not just to create an idea is the problem.but the gains and disadvantages..if the disadvantage outweigh the advantage..then its useless...anyway kudos... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Car Made Out Of Basket In Ibadan by tlops(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
just pray make e nor rain... Na then you go hear Wenh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria / Checkout These Weird Airbrush Car Paintings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.