Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) (25234 Views)

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / 2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by AutoJoshNG: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
The Macan is a genuine success story. It is a combination of typical Porsche performance on any terrain coupled with a high degree of everyday practicality that has impressed customers right from the start. Since 2014, Porsche has delivered more than 350,000 units of the Macan.

Porsche has now unveiled the new Macan in Shanghai. It looks practically similar to the 2014 model. The front fascia looks the same, the dashboard got a wider screen and there seems to be some cosmetic upgrade going on in the backside as it now features a light strip across the boot. It also gets some upgrade in terms of comfort, connectivity and driving dynamics.

The 2019 Porsche Macan stays true to the Porsche design DNA with a three-dimensional LED tail light strip. LED technology also features in the headlights as standard. The most striking innovations inside the vehicle include the 11-inch touchscreen of the new Porsche Communication Management (PCM), re-designed and re-positioned air vents and the GT sports steering wheel familiar from the 911.

It also gets the PDK (Porsche Doppelkupplung) dual clutch gear,  BOSE Surround Sound System/Burmester High-End Surround Sound System, Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS) for adaptive lighting etc.

Each Macan is equipped with a Connect Plus module, making every vehicle fully networked as standard. This module underpins various digital functions and services such as intelligent voice control and the real-time traffic information that forms part of the standard online navigation system.

The price will range from about N40 million base price to about N70 million when equipped with the usual expensive options from Porsche.

Tell us what you think in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/2019-porsche-macan-revealed-photos-details-and-price/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Heylius(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Davido oya another Assurances.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by AutoJoshNG: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
more photos

1 Like

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by AutoJoshNG: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
more

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Mielekcezylil(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
...in cdq voice...... olowo lo n jaye

1 Like

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Homeboiy: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Too small for me to drive

I will wait for bigger cars to buy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Dee60: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
In Nigeria you hardly read about any new inventions.

No new car design. No new auto assembly plant. No new medical device. No new medical drugs.

Now new method to build houses. No new plant hybrids. No new aircraft design. No new computer hardware.

All you read about are - Saraki closes the Senate for 2 months. The President has gone again for medicals.

Nigerian Senator meets Nigerian President in London. EFCC loses cases against ex-Governor.

Musician has a fifth baby from a fourth baby mama!

Herdsmen kill four. BH almost defeated. Flood sacks four communities.

Another 8.8bilion dollars declared missing. Five banks that may soon collapse.

Celebrity shows off his garage with twenty exotic cars!

When are we going to wake up from this LONG slumber!!!

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Massdamm(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
o deep gan
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Odingo1: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not that fine, looks like senior beetle from Volkswagen

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by ghostmist: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Front design is crappy...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Qpwo: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by ifymadu: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Heylius:
Davido oya another Assurances.
Where the first assurance? You no hear say the babe still de driving school?
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by bankyblue(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Where my cheque book.......
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
40 million

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Olukat(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Same body shape different name shocked
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Adexonpoint(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
I will buy it for £500000

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by point5: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abeg I wan buy 1 for my wife...but I don't 4get d her best color
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by oshe11: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm Honestly NOT IMPRESSED
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by ayojosh2k(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Macan is a genuine success story. It is a combination of typical Porsche performance on any terrain coupled with a high degree of everyday practicality that has impressed customers right from the start. Since 2014, Porsche has delivered more than 350,000 units of the Macan.

Porsche has now unveiled the new Macan in Shanghai. It looks practically similar to the 2014 model. The front fascia looks the same, the dashboard got a wider screen and there seems to be some cosmetic upgrade going on in the backside as it now features a light strip across the boot. It also gets some upgrade in terms of comfort, connectivity and driving dynamics.

The 2019 Porsche Macan stays true to the Porsche design DNA with a three-dimensional LED tail light strip. LED technology also features in the headlights as standard. The most striking innovations inside the vehicle include the 11-inch touchscreen of the new Porsche Communication Management (PCM), re-designed and re-positioned air vents and the GT sports steering wheel familiar from the 911.

It also gets the PDK (Porsche Doppelkupplung) dual clutch gear,  BOSE Surround Sound System/Burmester High-End Surround Sound System, Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS) for adaptive lighting etc.

Each Macan is equipped with a Connect Plus module, making every vehicle fully networked as standard. This module underpins various digital functions and services such as intelligent voice control and the real-time traffic information that forms part of the standard online navigation system.

The price will range from about N40 million base price to about N70 million when equipped with the usual expensive options from Porsche.

Tell us what you think in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/2019-porsche-macan-revealed-photos-details-and-price/

What's the Engine in this Beast?

What is the size of the luggage compartment?

0-60 times?

Is the Back Seat Usable?

What parts of this car is borrowed from other models?

What is the Drivetrain?

Describe the Brakes..

How is the Handling?? What's the Suspension like??

What are other models in this range??

Thanks for the anticipated response, i need to make a decision ASAP.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by SureBozz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
I always imagine but I know my time will come when I will not even see these things as anything.
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by kaen1317: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Davido come and buy
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Bankyproperties: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
My candid and honest advice to anyone who wants to invest is to invest in atleast owning a plot of land especially in ibejulekki which is the new Lagos..Invest and thank me later.Check my signature to contact us for affordable properties(land/House)now
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
This one na tortoise car brother.
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by YurFatHer: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
very simple and lite. this car is made jus to have fun with friends n family

1 Like

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by mizzy007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
see buttons everywhere, u now press one n start seeing, "You're going to Die"
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by abike12(f): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
I was hoping this would be my next car but the way my bills are set up right now... sigh
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Blamtom(f): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
No different wit venza naa grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by Gelabuzz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
40 wetin The car go carry me go heaven? Abi e go tell me when 3rd world War go happen then skip the war years and next me to the peaceful time

Re: 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tamarapetty do you like this one? I can buy it for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video From The 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria / Checkout These Weird Airbrush Car Paintings (Photos) / NCC Alerts Nigerians On New Ways Hackers Unlock, Steal Vehicles, Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.