Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? (2354 Views)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? by scampy(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2012
I thought i should share my experience wit the company called Zinox Company. Firstly, i am usin deir laptop and since the Lappy got spoilt i av been tryin to get a hold on them and when i finally did what they told me was that i wil pay more than #45,000 to change the motherboard. Secondly, their website address is not functionin. Thirdly, the phone numbers they leave as deir customer care numbers incase of any problems or you may av any question is not being picked. It is somtin i did alot of times before i fed up and decide to visit their Corporate Head Office at Gbagada, on getting there it is anoda tori entirely cos i was told the building is being occupied by one IT company by the name TD PLUS. Now my question is dis: Is Zinox scamming us. I learnt at computer village dat a new motherboard is not upto dat amount, dat it is btw 17 to 22k. So pls i need ur advice on how to replace my Zinox Laptop motherboard. Thnx.
Re: Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? by lordwill(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
scampy: I thought i should share my experience wit the company called Zinox Company. Firstly, i am usin deir laptop and since the Lappy got spoilt i av been tryin to get a hold on them and when i finally did what they told me was that i wil pay more than #45,000 to change the motherboard. Secondly, their website address is not functionin. Thirdly, the phone numbers they leave as deir customer care numbers incase of any problems or you may av any question is not being picked. It is somtin i did alot of times before i fed up and decide to visit their Corporate Head Office at Gbagada, on getting there it is anoda tori entirely cos i was told the building is being occupied by one IT company by the name TD PLUS. Now my question is dis: Is Zinox scamming us. I learnt at computer village dat a new motherboard is not upto dat amount, dat it is btw 17 to 22k. So pls i need ur advice on how to replace my Zinox Laptop motherboard. Thnx.

Best advice; change the laptop and not the motherboard 'cos as far as i'm concerned Nigerian laptop manufacturers are crap. An example 're the Nigerian made laptops used during the voters registration exercise a couple of years back.
Re: Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? by scampy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
lord will:

Best advice; change the laptop and not the motherboard 'cos as far as i'm concerned Nigerian laptop manufacturers are crap. An example 're the Nigerian made laptops used during the voters registration exercise a couple of years back.

Thnx very much 4ur candid advice.
Re: Is Zinox Computers A Scamming Company? by anochuks08(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
once had a zinox laptop with broken screen, i took it to their office at presidential hotel here in Enugu and doz dimwits asked me to pay 50,000 for another screen. Me just comot enta market, buy fairly used screen at 8k, fixed it and sold off the crap asap.

(1) (Reply)

HP Laptop For Sale / Dell Vostro 3500 Core I3 Clean In Good Perfect Condition / Cheap Uk Used Fujitsu Laptops All With 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd At N28,999

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.