Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm (2549 Views)

Vacancies In A Leading Multinational Firm / Customer Service Officers Jobs In A Multinational Firm / Graduate Trainee At A Multinational Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2012
A multinational firm urgently requires the services of the following people to occupy vital positions in the organisation.

Job title: Hr/Admin officer
Interested candidates should possess a university degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.

The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:

Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest development theory and methods in order to provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets

Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care
Any other Administrative related functions that will be required by the company

Qualifications and Experience

A university degree from a recognised institution
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
Have excellent communication & negotiation skills at all levels and demonstrate a high level of initiative
Must be an outgoing person as interaction with lots of people is required
Must have good Leadership skills
Must be honest and hardworking
High proficiency in MS Office applications.

…………………………………………………………..

Job title: Sales officer( with good knowledge on marketing excercise notebooks,flexo packaging like biscuits//bread//chips//sweet wrapper + plastic shopping bags)

Qualification:A university degree from a recognised institution
Level of experience : 3-5 years
3 sales officers required.

Candidates must be possess good selling and basic analytic skill.
Have excellent communication & negotiation skills at all levels and demonstrate a high level of initiative

Ensure you specify the post you are applying as the subject of your mail.

……………………………………………………………………………………..
Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers

Qualification:

A BSc Electrical or Mechanical Engineering

Minimum of 4years working experience in this discipline.
Candidates should be able to work under less supervision.

………………………………………………………………………………

Inventory & Purchase Officers

HND,Bsc in related fields.Msc will be of great advantage.

Minimum of 3 -5years working experience in this discipline.

Candidates should be able to work under less supervision.

...........................................................................................................................................
Job Title:production supervisor
Production co-ordinator

Qualification and experience:
A university degree from a recognised institution.Msc is of great advantage
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role

Interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net

Kindly specify the post you are applying for as the subject of your mail
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigyomite(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Good day Madam, i am Yusuf Oriyomi who you recommende for 2 different coy for post of hr manager, the last was at idi roko but hv not heard frm them,i have just forwarded my cv to youe id which i believe u already have in your sistem for the post of hr/admin. Kindly go 2ru my cv to confirm my expoperience in this position, hoping to hear from u, thanks alot.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mr Oriyomi,Thanks for your message.We have shortlisted your CV.We shall get in touch with you

Regards

Other interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2012
All interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
All interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Our firm also requires the services of Sales executives

qualification:
A good university degree or HND in a related cour
Work Experience – 3-5 years mininum experience in Beverages industry only
Computer literate
Smart, Sharp and Honest.

Must be ready to meet customers, explain our product offerings and bag sales orders for Sales Reps to deliver goods.

Must be ready to work late evenings during Marketing Activations at Clubs, Bars, Supermarkets.

Must be ready to work on weekends also during events (Overtime allowance will be given)

Females can apply but must meet above requirements also.

urgently needed!!!!!!interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Our firm also requires the services of Sales executives

qualification:
A good university degree or HND in a related cour
Work Experience – 3-5 years minimum experience in Beverages industry only
Computer literate
Smart, Sharp and Honest.

Must be ready to meet customers, explain our product offerings and bag sales orders for Sales Reps to deliver goods.

Must be ready to work late evenings during Marketing Activations at Clubs, Bars, Supermarkets.

Must be ready to work on weekends also during events (Overtime allowance will be given)

Females can apply but must meet above requirements also.

urgently needed!!!!!!interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2012
interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2012

very urgent
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2012
keep sending your CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigyomite(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2012
I have just forwarded my cv to ur box-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigyomite(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2012
I believe in u pple to get me my dream job having recommend me to some organisation for interview as hr/admin personnel, pls i would'nt mind going for this latest offer(hr/admin officer)-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com, thanks alot as i expect my cv to be shortlisted among other qualify candidates.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2012
CV received.................Mr Oriyomi.we shall get back to you soon.

other interested candidates should send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by rukayatd: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
Can fresh graduates apply?
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
some of the positions require 2-3years working experience.But you can still send your cv to us on info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
All CVs shall be scrutinized properly.only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.Recruitment will commence soon.

keep sending your cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Urgent Vacancies In A Multinational Firm by bigleap1: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Recruitment will commence soon.

keep sending your cv to info@bigleapsolutions

(1) (Reply)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / Accion Mfb Recruitment / Service Desk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.