Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Looking For Jkpretty! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Jkpretty! (1667 Views)

Happy Birthday Jkpretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by vassilli(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
Wetin dey worry the Jk sef?
because sbdy say im gat crush on u, u dey form?
at the end of the day jk fit no fine sef and the guy go lose interest staright away.
him evn drop him fone num and email addy
i no knw y u no fit use ur brain
He dint say u should com c im in his hse, did he?
wat is wrong in dropping a txt/a mail.
its all abt exchangin ideas abi?
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by tkb417(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2008
WOW!

I am surprised, flabbergasted & overwhelmed at the response to this thread!

I want to thank all my fans & all my beefers. . .

My intentions were & are noble, I just wanted to get to know jkp better thats all but the lady has spoken & i respect her wishes

Well, it was interesting to see all the responses my thread elicited. . . it was fun but all good things must come to an END!

So I declare this thread CLOSED!!! i hope it stays so jkp I wish u all the best. . . u are my kind of girl u know, cheers! catch u somewhere, somehow on Nland!

SAYONARA!
hmmm. . .
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by tkb417(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2008
Wetin dey worry the Jk sef?
because sbdy say im gat crush on u, u dey form?
at the end of the day jk fit no fine sef and the guy go lose interest staright away.
him evn drop him phone num and email addy
i no knw y u no fit use your brain
He dint say u should com c im in his hse, did he?
what is wrong in dropping a txt/a mail.
its all about exchangin ideas abi?

Hogwash. .
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by smtprince(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2008
well

@poster

I must not comment except to tell you one thing, that you were in better shape not getting to meet her and being turned down outright than when she decides to meet you.

Don't get me wrong she is not bad and all that the simple truth is this, she would come into your live and make you feel like you on top of the world only after somedays would you have to shockingly wake up and found out that you've been dreaming all along.

And Bro. its worst than hell knowing Jkpretty and waking up to the reality that she doesnt want to have anything to do with you again. So just be thanking your GOD and Ori that she told you point blank that she aint interested.

you wonder why am saying all this ( lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ask , )
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by yimiton(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ smtprince,

What precisely are you talking about here? Are you trying to say you know the lady in question personally? Has she dated and dumped you before or what?

It's disgusting how people just come in here and talk gibberish about people they know nothing about.
OK, the poster wanted to get JK's attention; she's not interested and all she said was that he missed road, which was true considering the fact that he was talking to someone who wasn't interested what if she had said 'you don dive rock?' which would have been better? Look, you succeeded in getting attention to yourself, but that should do it, this whole nonsense is enough.

And for the records, I know that they say Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and also an inert quality, but if you really want to know, I'll say it categorically that JK is a very pretty young woman, not just morally but also physically.

You can bring it on if you want to continue on this.

Please JKpretty, ignore all these nonsense.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by snugle: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
yimiton:

@ smtprince,

And for the records, I know that they say Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and also an inert quality, but if you really want to know, I'll say it categorically that JK is a very pretty young woman, not just morally but also physically.

You can bring it on if you want to continue on this.

Please JKpretty, ignore all these nonsense.

looks like someone else is interested in JKPRETTY.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by tkb417(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
I've tried hard to avoid this thread

i'll give a few words
The poster didnt do no wrong for asking about Jkpretty and JK has done no wrong turning his requests down.

@Sylvao and co
what the f'cuk are you on about?
how come this is getting to u more than the poster?
uve tried adding the gurl and she turned you down shey?

get off her case abeg.
shes not a trouble maker.

let der be peace plss cool cool
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by smtprince(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ yimiton
i guess u have a clue but i would let you wonder than feed your curiosity, but then she wouldnt surpport you all the way.

@snuggle

I feel you bro someone else is interested in her, but then once you get to meet her you would be blind and disabled in all areas not to be interested in her. But then she is beauty, brain and my Guy run fast cus she is just too focused and knows how to handle her relationship no "s".

@tkb417

"@Sylvao and co
what the f'cuk are you on about?
how come this is getting to u more than the poster?
uve tried adding the girl and she turned you down shey?

get off her case abeg.
shes not a trouble maker."

I so wish she could say the same about herself but mind she is not a trouble maker she is a trouble developer and shooter" lol grin
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2008
LOL, this thread is funny, its a free world, a man is free to toast online and the woman in question is also free to rebuff online too,

grin grin
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2008
Boy e-toasts girl, girl e-nails boy. Isn't dt how the world spins?
So what the flaming f*ck is all this cacophony about? angry
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2008
Whats all the BIG FUSS all about here?

Guy makes a move to want to know a girl better, not toasting in any form mind you, Girl rebuffs without giving Guy a chance, clearly within her rights. . . and everyone is making a BIG meal out of it. . . the key players here have already forgotten about it or having a swell time on Vals Day & we are all here doing what?
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by tonia2000(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2008
Bizl4Rizl:

Whats all the BIG FUSS all about here?

Guy makes a move to want to know a girl better, not toasting in any form mind you, Girl rebuffs without giving Guy a chance, clearly within her rights. . . and everyone is making a BIG meal out of it. . . the key players here have already forgotten about it or having a swell time on Vals Day & we are all here doing what?

word cool
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by mmonwuba(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2008
dan dare you f**k up o! How u go make this kin wowo ninja dey yeye you like this. Jkugly, i believe you are seeking for attention. imagine the no of people trying to replay to you misdemeanor. You are finally popular. CAN WE NOW GO TO REST.
tonia2000:

word cool
the girl is not used to guys making a pass at her. Ugly girls hardly see it coming.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by tonia2000(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2008
mmonwuba:

dan dare you f**k up o! How u go make this kin wowo ninja dey yeye you like this. Jkugly, i believe you are seeking for attention. imagine the no of people trying to replay to you misdemeanor. You are finally popular. CAN WE NOW GO TO REST.the girl is not used to guys making a pass at her. Ugly girls hardly see it coming.

?? ds is simply crapppppppppppppppppp
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by PLC: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2008
To my own view point, the Poster is still the same person toasting herself just to invite unnecessary attention that cannot lead her anywhere. But you guys may not see it that way. With the elderly PLC eyes, the hidden has been revealed.

Don’t doubt multiple IDs here, all is for attention but this kind of ‘notice me’ is an optical illusion because everything here is a litter. smiley
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2008
PLC:

To my own view point, the Poster is still the same person toasting herself just to invite unnecessary attention that cannot lead her anywhere. But you guys may not see it that way. With the elderly PLC eyes, the hidden has been revealed.

Don’t doubt multiple IDs here, all is for attention but this kind of ‘notice me’ is an optical illusion because everything here is a litter. smiley
Something gives me this feeling u may just be right. Great thinking there man.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by mishooo(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2008
But he is wrong !!!
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by mishooo(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2008
smtprince:

@ yimiton
i guess u have a clue but i would let you wonder than feed your curiosity, but then she wouldnt surpport you all the way.

I so wish she could say the same about herself but mind she is not a trouble maker she is a trouble developer and shooter"

smtprince & Yimiton, seems you know somethings about Jkpretty.
WHATEVER !! You don't need to feed us with your own opinions about her. Yimiton is right and smtprince (because she turned you down doesnt make her bad) is wrong according to my own opinion. i know her but we should all keep this as offline stuff. PLS BE MATURED IN YOUR REASONINGS.

CHEERS!!
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by TheSly: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2008
mishooo tha old man cool

do u have any idea who this ®~^Sly^~® could be? tongue cool
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by mishooo(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2008
I dont.
Should i ??
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by TheSly: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2008
guess. . . . . . . . . cool

from what i said . . . . . . *old man* cool remember the person that used to call u with that? cheesy grin
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by mishooo(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2008
hmmmm

Quite a task. but is this Jay??
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by TheSly: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy now we talkin. . . . . happy new year bro!. . . tongue
long time no talk. . . . . .howz life, work, & errtin with ya cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Really Ascertain Someone's Personality By What He/she Posts? / Any L In The House? / I Am Woman Seeking For A Man That I Can Change His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.