Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade (30479 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Ciara Looks Like Omosexy / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by MsOluchi: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
on point!!!
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm.....She-male angry

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by amedusikirabl(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
4 dose of una wey dey criticize oya make una put una own make we see,even @ ha age she still fine pass many of una @ ur young age so 2 say.mtcheeew bad belle no go kill una o.babe u 2 much carry go
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by tellwisdom: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rubbish sad sad..No one is interested in married women angry angry
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
She is gorgeous and way better looking than some you guys girlfriends and I heard she got 4 kids already.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Leadn(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
I really dunno .....is it just me or does she keep looking like a tranny every single day .

you've been watching alotta po.rn these days mate! cheesy buh yes she looks like a transgendered lipsrsealed
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Posman(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
IS IT ME OR DOES THE FIRST TWO PICS MAKE HER LOOK LIKE EVA

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by wengerjay(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Me no sabi this woman o,abi na him dem dey call orisabunmi, the wife of Jimoh aliu.E don tey i see am last o.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
[size=15pt]Looks like she got a face job done. [/size]undecided
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by ILOVEPUSY(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked i dot like d way u look mother
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Werehkpe: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Omor. C babe oooooooooo!.

Kai. Why are all the good girls taken everytime -Joe undecided
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Lakayana: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nashoji: Is dis a witchcraft or a humanbeing?
Why don't you just write in your mother's tongue for you just disgraced yourself.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Yoruba propagandists at it again on Nairaland. Trying all their best to promote a beauty when it isn't there in the first place. I don't care how much you post (daily basis it has come to my attention to fuss us on this woman) it would not change our mind....OMOTOLA IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by younglad007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
She is bea-uti-ful
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by fapcrook(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=bory09]What is the meaning of this or should i now print the
picture and use it as frame to my house ni or what rubbish. I beg make
na no let me vex pass this level because hungry dey wire me now[/quote] I beg una, no vex. I take God beg ooooo
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lucasbalo: She is beautiful but she should go a little lite on d makeup because it doesn't do much justice to her beauty.

Says who? Her makeup is perfect!

@Ileke-Idi
Some of the best Omosexy pictures I've seen.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by maygah(f): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pweety woman
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by nairalady(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lakayana: Why don't you just write in your mother's tongue for you just disgraced yourself.
lol..

@post: nice pics
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by GeneralGaricks: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
All dis fine faces, otomola, gevenieve and co. Will they feed me or what

Make una stop all dis low life for Nairaland. Lets post things that can improve the lives of the youth. Am not ugly if you guys want to see my face or that of my girlfriendssssssss..........

Search up good topics for our mental development. Posterity is watching.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Sagytarius(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chinekenna E kwekwala ihe ojoo! Op, What d'you want want us to do with this woman again?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by abdullkabar(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
DANILSA: NOBI MAMA KAYINDE BE DIS?
no oo.its iya bisola
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Wendyslim(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cute shaaaaa
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by rohzey(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wat re those things on her neck? Are dey not too much? All for posing? Na wa o embarassed
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by TableLeg(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
FUGLY
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by rohzey(f): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
REALITY101: She is gorgeous and way better looking than some you guys girlfriends and I heard she got 4 kids already.
And so?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by cap28: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
still fat and unattractive.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by maninmood(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jealousy and anger of the highest hierarchy. Nna moderators, abeg these people go bomb nairaland o. Boko-haram mentality! To hell with hunger! Nigeria youths dey vex!
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by maninmood(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
bory09: What is the meaning of this or should i now print the picture and use it as frame to my house ni or what rubbish. I beg make na no let me vex pass this level because hungry dey wire me now

See vexing! grin cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
I only see one thing.

Old Age
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Dextra(f): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEW PICTURES LATELY?........................... cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by gwas(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
She's still beautiful, but look like she has a swollen eyes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / 2019 Expect More Madness - Anto Lecky Looks Adorable In New Photos / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.