Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade (30466 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Ciara Looks Like Omosexy / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by LordReed(m): 3:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama: I believe I have made my point with a picture to boot
The person to receive accolades is the photographer IMHO
Sayonara!!

No you didn't make a point. We all agree that these pictures are great, it doesn't change how she really looks so why not just enjoy the show.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 29, 2012
Wow it looks like omotola's fans are wounded
Pele o
Don't look at that picture too much
grin grin grin

Oya
First two are the real omotola
Third one real omotola with make up and regular photograph
Last picture,omotola meets technology

Don't you just love retouched photos
See as she don turn to mammy water thanks to photography

Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

She is not ugly,I never said she was but she is not exactly drop dead gorgeous either
That is my point
I said airbrushed not photoshopped
She cleans up good that's all

Little secret: Most of the girls out there, esp the ones in Magazines and PlayBoy Bibles aren't drop dead gorgeous without makeup either.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Little secret: Most of the girls out there, esp the ones in Magazines and PlayBoy Bibles aren't drop dead gorgeous without makeup either.

I know
So u get my point
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

I know
So u get my point

Not really sure you had any point. If you agree that most girls out there is gorgeous without her makeup, then why emphasize on it at all?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not really sure you had any point. If you agree that most girls out there is gorgeous without her makeup, then why emphasize on it at all?

grin grin

Most girls out there are gorgeous not "is " gorgeous
Have you taken "WAEC" or NECO ?
Please go and adjust that atomic bomb up there
I want you to pass
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

grin grin

Most girls out there are gorgeous not "is " gorgeous
Have you taken "WAEC" or NECO ?
Please go and adjust that atomic bomb up there
I want you to pass

Thanks for the correction. Better you focus on that than to continue with your pointless explanation grin
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thanks for the correction. Better you focus on that than to continue with your pointless explanation grin

Alright sweetie
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2012
Baby mama:

Alright sweetie

Alright baby.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by anderson1994: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Keneking: Any injection or enzyme to make one get that puff-puff checks? She is really getting old...maybe 40 + at the moment.
Hahahaha bro u dey para o......she is in her lates 30s tho n the pic dose not look too bad nao
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Revolva(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by mimibets(f): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2012
some of u spew alot of rubbish from ur mouths but the truth is some of the girls bashing these pix don't look half as pretty as she does and some guys calling her old have girlfriends/wives who will age less gracefully than her.so instead of saying nasty things about someone to feel relevant,just read and leave to another thread that meets ur taste.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Originalsly: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmm...ups or downs?... is she getting fairer from face to arms?... or darker from arms to face? .... another Michael Jackson transformation in the making?
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by pweeryambre: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2012
I get the feeling dat omotala is trying to imitate rihanna.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by preeky: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2012
That rhihana hairstyle does not fit her,She is not old at early thirties she is still among the youth so those calling her old think again
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Rosebela(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2012
Keneking: Any injection or enzyme to make one get that puff-puff checks? She is really getting old...maybe 40 + at the moment.
she is 30 plus
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by switdick(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2012
She's a celeb,that's the reason peeps talk about her and lAst I checked,THIS IS THE CELEBRITY forum" so wtf"?okay her beauty is just like the regular girl next door,yet we celebrate her, if we don't talk about our celebs,what will make them celebs? sadly,unlike you(haters),we don't know y'all let alone talk about y'all ....LmfaO" tongue

You don't fAncy her style park next to kirikiri prison and ignore" Haba!!!......Nawa O!
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by annajess: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Old mama youngie
Let's see you in swim suit
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by MsBella: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
She is a beautiful woman - but that hair looks like a bird' nest.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
moderatorr: she should not be snapping full frame pix. She's her waist is out of proportion smiley
After four children?

Dude, listen to yourself,puhleeze!!! How many women look as good as she does after just one child??
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lol @ jealous folks. Nairaland is so predictable. grin grin
Angry people as usual, always ready to put down others (esp. those who seem to have it all) in an attempt to feel good about their own miserable selves.
Others even going as far as posting pictures of a movie (in which I understand she was deliberately made to look like a cancer patient) in an attempt to prove a point.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by snora: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
still butiful @ her age smiley[color=#000099][/color][/b][b]
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
What a milf!
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by MissyB3(f): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
She looks good in those photos, and I agree with the individual that said the photographer should take the glory. . . That's not to say Omotola isn't beautiful, but the difference is 7 up clear.

BTW, can you guys cease the 'after 4 kids' chorus? Heck . . .Motherhood does/should not make any woman ugly or less attractive, so there's nothing exceptional about the way she looks ''after 4 kids''.

I love the hairstyle, btw . . .My kinda stuff.
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by doppler777(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Posman: IS IT ME OR DOES THE FIRST TWO PICS MAKE HER LOOK LIKE EVA
Gbamest!!!!!!!!!! Thats Eva's look,pose & hairstyle....it seems she likes Eva wink
Re: New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade by HisRib(f): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Simply beautiful and classy! Great example! Role Model!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.