Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (21822 Views)

What Opportunities Are There For A Young Upcoming Motivational Speaker / Motivational Speaker. / How To Become A Motivational Speaker And Network With Great Movitational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by moderatorr: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Motivational speaker Zig Ziglar has died after a battle with pneumonia, according to his Facebook page.
“Though his time on earth has ended, he is speaking with Jesus now in his heavenly home,” read a statement on the page. “The angels in heaven are rejoicing and his family is celebrating a life well lived.”
Ziglar's executive assistant Laurie Magers says Ziglar died Wednesday at a hospital in the Dallas suburb of Plano.
Ziglar’s speaking career had lasted more than 50 years, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports, before he retired in 2010.
He was known for corporate training and motivational speeches that aimed to improve people's personal lives and careers. His company includes more than a dozen other speakers who advocate "The Ziglar Way."
Ziglar has written more than 29 sales and motivational books, including "See You at the Top" and "Over the Top," and has made appearances with U.S. presidents and world leaders, according to his website.

Read more: http://www.dwitch.com/actions/view/3687
RIP Ziglar, see you at the top!

3 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Fatdon(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his books. EAT THAT FROG.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
moderatorr:
RIP Ziglar, see you at the top!
SHOCKING NEWS. shocked lipsrsealed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Standing5(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP Zig Ziglar
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by nairalady(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
eyaa..wat a loss

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Lusaint(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rip,wat a great man,u gone bt ur words will live
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by adesojiade(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
May his soul rest in peace. He was such an inspiration

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
So?

People Die...
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
86 years he is really a successful man.....infact let him rest anyone that is serious to succeed will be

2 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by stephenponti(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rip
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by silvaspecs: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP ZIg-ZIG...
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by 2sexy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fatdon: Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his books. EAT THAT FROG.
bror, dat na Brian Tracy book na haba.

8 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Christambasador: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP Zig Zigla or whatever. U hv been a icon in d world. Your name will stand for u, even the generation unborn will talk about u. RIP

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
sobber, though i dont know how it affects the stoppage of fuel total subsidy removal. NIJA PRESIDENT SHLD READ HIS BOOK EAT THAT FROG.

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ignis: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP Ziglar
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by dljbd1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Will miss ds man...RIP
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by maygah(f): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP ziglar
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Whobedatte(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP #ZIG, My favourite quote Attitude not Alptitude determines your Attitude has kept me going!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by yusuf01(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
That is a book by Brian Tracy, not Zig Ziglar
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by TableLeg(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dont know him but RIP homie!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ajanaku2(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012

You no sabi lie!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
WOW..... Eternal rest grant him Lord, Amen.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by courage89(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
WOW...RIP ZIG
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by boron10(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Well, he's gone. From what i read in one of his books, i think it's better we RESPOND and not REACT to his death. He really had touched a lot of lives. It was a life well spent. R.I.P Zig-Ziggler
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by GeneralGaricks: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chei, may he RIP.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Techwriter: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
How dare you say Zig Ziglar is dead. A man whose books are still speaking is not yet dead. There are those who are alive but dead, there are others like Ziglar and Steven Covey who also slept this year, though gone yet alive.

Africans are struggling to have biological children before they die, the wiser West are more interested in Brain-Child. When did Honda, toyota, Porsche die? Yet we still benefit from his children(brain child)

What I'm doing now is called motivational writing, I use it to honor the departure of one of our kind, the Master motivational speaker himself. Adieu Papa

20 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Rhymeyjohn: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
hmmm, what a painful exit. I never met him but his book 'see you at the top' transformed me immersely. I know i'll be a better person Zig really wanted me to be, so my life can transform some one too. Rest at the bosom of Christ.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
10 quotes from Zig Ziglar. . .

10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”

9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”

8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”

7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”

6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”

5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”

4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”

3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”

2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”

1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”

RIP.

29 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Fatdon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2012

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by GeneralGaricks: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Whobedatte: RIP #ZIG, My favourite quote Attitude not Alptitude determines your Attitude has kept me going!

You mixed it all up.

Ur attitude, not aptitude determines ur altitude...

Nah so you dey carry garri dey dip inside water dey swallow.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by GeneralGaricks: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP great ZIK of Africa.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by plendil: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
His book, 'See you over the top' was just tooooo much. It shapened my outlook on life and was very useful carrier wise. One of his best quotes remains:

“You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”

RIP ZIG

cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.