Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Professional Nigerian Photographers - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Professional Nigerian Photographers (10522 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2012
nex: 2. Kunle Adenmosu
He's on point.
Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by mikerob116(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls i need English Style photo frames ASAP.
Size:2ft*3ft
color:gold
qty:11
features :must come with glass&back to paste pix.

Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=timmy]iv got a huge passion for photography.. any one with an idea of where I can get classes in lagos?[/quote
www.dammyconceptphotography..com

call me to arrange class with you
+2348035679171
Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by tenovaten(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
nex: Hehe! I'm only a learner armed with a professional Canon 7D camera. I don't know a thing about Photoshop, and I really would prefer not to Photoshop my pictures.

Well, I'll continue to post photos here as I improve daily.

Thank you all.
I understand you are still a learner, But its good to be informed that understanding photoshop is as important as understanding your camera itself, they both work hand in hand. Even the so called "professionals" cannot do without it, it is that IMPORTANT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by jay55555: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Photography is lovely.. It captures not just the images but the moments and memories That lasts long after events. We should all support our upcoming photographers...all say lights camera action.. Its photo time.!
Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by spydeer(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
Nice thread boss. I have some questions though:

What does being a professional photographer entail?

Must i know how to use graphical packages(e.g. photoshop) to become a pro?

I know i take some nice photographs(and i invent postures), can i say i'm a talented photographer?

You need to understand d fundamentals of ISO, Aperture, shutter speed & master other camera settings.
You need to master setting up lights, speed lights
You need to know alot of shots and when to use them

You need to b a thief, go to professional photographers sites like mine-gaffmultimedia.com and steal and look our compositions

You need a good camera,speedlight etc to start with

You need to expirience it by picking up dat camera and free first,shoot & master different light settings

Youu av to master shootin in manual mode if you want av total control of ur camera

Photoshop shuld b ur ur girlfren; always sleep with her

You need to tank me.though ar ar mor u need to know but i need to leave you because i need to pick up my camera and cover a wedding receptio

1 Like

Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by fortran12: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Put your professional photography skills to use, register with www.africa-stock.com and make money selling stock photos, drawings and illustrations. Registration is free . www.africa-stock.com
Re: Professional Nigerian Photographers by ablesolomo: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
People in the house please i need a full knowledge on how to register as a photographer in NYSC camp of a state. Please help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photography Lovers In The House / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) / My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.