Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot (13286 Views)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2006
janet

Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2006
mariah is hoot too
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 2:03am On Apr 23, 2006
janet's hoot
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ciaralover(f): 2:25am On Apr 23, 2006
Mariah is a SLUT!!! Janet all da way!!!
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2006
janet is all in da ganme,she's da lady
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by stellyn: 2:12am On Apr 24, 2006
How can you compare mariah with Janet, na eye problem now, Mariah carey is da bomb, she is not just pretty and beautiful but she 's charming & Sexy and that enough is worth dying for. a lady who has sold more than 12million copy of her very new album in less that 1 month of its release? the whole world cant be wrong now.
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2006
spell me that,janet is beautiful
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Vieira(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2006
Are you lot joking? Mariah and Janet

Janet is no where near Mariah at all

Mariah is miles finer than Janet.

Janet ko, Micheal ni!

You might as well choose Micheal jackson now.

Mariah, I beg no vex. They have insulted you with this comparison.
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2006
janet is hoot,all i know
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Vieira(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2006
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Vieira(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2006

My heart be still!

1 Like

Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2006
I'll go 4 Mariah kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2006
i'll take janet,mariah is nice too
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ashiwaju(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2006
like stellyn don talk, na eye problem how una go dey compare janet with mariah? haba, nose far from head now. dead or alive mariah is tha bomb and please next time compare mariah partially with beyonce or better still sharon stone and not janet.

Give me reasons why u think janet can be compared with mariah and not with whoopi goldberg. haha. whoopi sef fine pass am. Mariah na tha bomb even though eveseh no accept am bcus she is fanatic about her opinion. blend and join the mariah fan. one voice you would love to hear for a good relaxation.

"And its just, like, Hooooneeey, when ur love fall, over miiiiiiiii, oh baby, i gatto, abeg find the rest"
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2006
janet is hoot,and cute with sexy smile,

Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2006
gooooooooooooooooo janet,u are the sexiest

Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ashiwaju(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2006
so we get ashawo plenty 4 dis trend, na i see hy some prefer janet? sexy them say. hahahaha
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2006
she's sexy
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by kiwibabe(f): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2006
Has anyone even seen recent pictures of Janet, she has really let herself go. I mean she is big, not just big but f*t. In terms of looking after their appearance I personally think Mariah has done well.
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by lauryn(f): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2006
How on earth do u compare JANET with Mariah.
Like what the fuk!?
JANET
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2006
lauryn:

How on earth do u compare JANET with Mariah.
Like what the fuk!?
JANET

how do u mean?

i mean janet is preety than mariah
or mariah is pretty than janet?

so who the fukc are u going to choose?
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by lauryn(f): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
eveseh:

how do u mean?

i mean janet is preety than mariah
or mariah is pretty than janet?

so who the fukc are u going to choose?

@ eveseh
I mean Janet is way sexier and hotter than Mariah. its just a bizarre comparison. U dont compare The Janet with Mariah. In terms of singin talents, u can compare them, but in looks, fuk no!
No Offence!
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2006
lauryn:

@ eveseh
I mean Janet is way sexier and hotter than Mariah. its just a bizarre comparison. U don't compare The Janet with Mariah. In terms of singin talents, u can compare them, but in looks, fuk no!
No Offence!

ok,i understand janet is too much sexy than mariah

anyone who say mariah is beautiful than janet than that person must be a big fool
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ashiwaju(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2006
Eveseh, i hate to say this but i just have to, you are a bigot and a big fool for calling others big fool bcus of thier opinion . why not leave it to guys to say who is better. you are a lady and u say sht about ladies. pls shut the hell if you have got nothing good to say and for your info. this whole house is watching you and your grammatical construction. so beware and mind the way you contribute ooo. i wont sitdown and let you call me a big fool for choosing mariah and for the rest of you choosing janet then state what you like about her and make the mariah's fan see genuine reasons why janet is better and like i have said the whole world cannot be wrong. for mariah to sell over 12million copies in less than a months atleast that is enough to tell how hot is she and how people love to see her video. haba! he no easy ooo even for janet entire life, shey she don ever reach that mark?.

The whole world cannot be wrong ooo
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by lauryn(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Ashiwaju
Easy!
It's just a personal opinion.
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2006
lauryn:

@ Ashiwaju
Easy!
It's just a personal opinion.

well he's right,let him say whatever he wants,do i know him or her s?
i dont know if he's man or woman,who cares i will say it again
janmet is beautiful than mariah if anyone say mariah is beautiful than janet that person is a big fool
not small a big fool.

what i have my own opinion what he can do nothing,
am sorry too to say this but i gotta say it embarassed
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ashiwaju(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2006
@Eveseh as much as i like to read your post, you still dey dissapoint me, you dey dissapoint me, how can i sitdown and let you pick about my opinion, as u can see, i love to make my opinion without yabbing or stepping on ppls toe and you cant help it.

Make your point clear and stop these missyarning. the worst u would do like i have always said is break ur monitor and nothing else
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2006
Ashiwaju:

@Eveseh as much as i like to read your post, you still dey dissapoint me, you dey dissapoint me, how can i sitdown and let you pick about my opinion, as u can see, i love to make my opinion without yabbing or stepping on ppls toe and you can't help it.

Make your point clear and stop these missyarning. the worst u would do like i have always said is break your monitor and nothing else

well here we go again,i will make my opinion and i wont dissapoint you again,
janet is sexy',she's the one
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Free(f): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2006
whoa!!!!!!!!
Mariah vs Janet??
They both HOT!!!!, this is v-hard to decide cheesy cheesy
I pick Janet SHE IS SEXY, just Hot!!!!!!!
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by Ashiwaju(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2006
Now u talking @ eveseh and i still stick to my mariah based on obvious and unbaised reasons! u dunno watamin? read thru previous posts
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Now u talking @ eveseh and i still stick to my mariah based on obvious and unbaised reasons! u don't know watamin? read through previous posts
i will
Re: Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot by eveseh(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2006
that's my miss jackson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28 / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.