Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) (808 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by uc2012: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Is anything wrong with just wanting to have a child with no strings attached? While I still believe in love and hope to find it one day (maybe next year, in 30yrs, 70yrs time who knows), I don't want to put my life on hold in wait for it. True love will love you anyway, baby or not....so..... I'm ready to have a child that I would nurture to his/her full potential as I’m still able to run around now. Plus I’m able to give any child what they need to become great adults at the moment. People think I'm nuts for wanting this, but I don't understand why.

Obama was raised by a single mom, why can't I do the same? The reason I don't want to go to the sperm bank is because I don't want a child that will grow up all screwed up because they are trying to figure out how they came into existence.

I don't need the father to be there in his/her growing years, he is just for when the child grows up and needs to know his/her roots to have a better understanding of themself. This way there would be no issues of philandering or crying myself to sleep because of relationship/marital problems, the man will be free as a bird to jump around and anywhere. And NO I'm not bitter or heartbroken, (perhaps I’m a little too happy and full of life), and I have met some amazing men in my lifetime, they are not just a fit for love.
Re: All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
there is nothing wrong in that as long as you'll take the responsibilty of training that child and bringing him up in a proper manner.all you need do is to find a man that is willing to be intimate with you after you MUST have told him your plans and if he agrees, viola, you're good to go.i don't see anything wrong with it
Re: All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Lady version eh! cheesy

If you all feel like marriage is not in the cards for you anytime soon, or ever, but you desire kids, then knock yourselves out. I hope you know that raising a child is not beans sha. As long as you are responsible, able to provide a stable, nurturing, loving environment to the child then it is not a recipe for disaster. You should be capable of handling the issues that will come up in raising a child in general and in relation to a single parent household.

The reason I don't want to go to the Fluid bank is because I don't want a child that will grow up all screwed up because they are trying to figure out how they came into existence.

This one's a head scratcher. If the child grows up screwed up, it would more likely be as a result of your parenting skills than the fact that the sp*erm came from a syringe instead of a live p*enis.
Re: All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Voice of a frustrated woman..

You & I know it's very easy to get a woman pregrant even when you're not married.. There are many men around you who can do that freely at a give away price..
You people need to stop disturbing the peace of the internet with frustrating utterances coming from the auspices of rejected, dejected and delapitated mindsets..
Get a life, op and stop fanticizing on the stup!dity of mad men..

1 Like

Re: All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by feminineA: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Its better you face reality no woman will prefer to be a single mom.you think its easy to raise a child alone?you mentioned obama right if single parenting was so wonderful why did he choose to stay married to his partner.
Its ok to go through some dissapointments in life everyone has had their own fair share. However rather than wallowing in the pain move on to be a better person!
I don't think you want to go through the emotional trauma of single parenting
Re: All I Want Are Drops Of Sperm, Anything Wrong With That? (LADY VERSION) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2012
acidosis™:
Voice of a frustrated woman..

You & I know it's very easy to get a woman pregrant even when you're not married.. There are many men around you who can do that freely at a give away price..
You people need to stop disturbing the peace of the internet with frustrating utterances coming from the auspices of rejected, dejected and delapitated mindsets..
Get a life, op and stop fanticizing on the stup!dity of mad men..
*dies*...acid my guy, you dey vex o...calm down small na

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby / New Law In China: Abandon Your Parents And Get Sued / Young Mom Keeps Toddler On Leash Like A Dog So He Wouldn’t Get Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.