Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (49908 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by smartcred(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
TV/radio personality Sammy Walsh pictured with Ice Prince's 3 year old son, Jamal at his birthday yesterday. People are making snide comments about the kiss, saying that if she's not related to the boy, then she shouldn't kiss him like that. Maybe they are related? But is there anything wrong with it?

http://gistpower..com/

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
As long as she isn't molestn him den dr is notn rong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rape alert!!!!! I'm sure that was how the aunty that raped Ice prince also started.....

please free the innocent boy
he gat no akamu in his joystick yet.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oho! You people should keep analyzing the kiss, the boy obviously enjoyed it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Orijin101:
Rape alert!!!!! I'm sure that was how the aunty that raped Ice prince also started.....
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by sulmeza(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's wrng..as she's nt a relative...a peck on his cheek would av been beta..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Ikenna17(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
To be honest. I see nothing is wrong with it, it's just a playful/friendly kiss. Well that's just my opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by smartcred(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
NOTHING DO AM SHA
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
Very soon the small boy will be saying to all the small girls in his class, "let me kiss you like I kissed Aunty Sammy" and then e go start

32 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
O boy, See kissing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Everything.

Why?

Women should avoid kissing their little babies on the lips BECAUSE that child will get used to it and when a child molester comes around, he/she will give it out and the rest will be history.

Give your child a peck, on the cheek or forehead.

It is to avoid paedophiles from finding a loophole.

I can tell that she is just exercising kissing on the child and not just a kinda play, otherwise what's the benefit? So naughty of her sha...

It looks dirty to me, for a child? Hian"
If you want a French kiss, why on that innocent lil chap?

SMH sad

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by princemillla(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Kai , i can't allow such.

A boy of his age should be peck by the cheek not deep kiss like that except she is the mum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
All ya shouting its wrong .. I agree
All ya shouting its right ... I agree
All ya confused if right/wrong.. I agree

Its wrong.
All I see is bad parenting, low moral , and a potential molestee

Its right.
All I see is a potential ladies man, a lucky chap, and a sweet kid (how many of u haters got men's kiss as babies from hot chicks *

Y'all be hating ... Chap's got a side chick already. He should grab d jugs next time .. That's how real men do it

Panshak zamani.. Be a good dad else I return ur cd plates .. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by omanifrank(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
ok o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by playcharles(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2015
smartcred:
TV/radio personality Sammy Walsh pictured with Ice Prince's 3 year old son, Jamal at his birthday yesterday. People are making snide comments about the kiss, saying that if she's not related to the boy, then she shouldn't kiss him like that. Maybe they are related? But is there anything wrong with it?[size=13pt] Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...[/size]

> http://gistpower..com/

Learn to edit, not just copy and paste who so ever the OP or moderator is!

ultimatetboy:
Hmmm
opelipos:

#]gcfbv
iwezor1:
G
princemillla:
olrotimi:
dzhh

I Pity all of una were they book space for nairaland

2 Likes

since her bf decided to starve her of what she wants, she has to find a way to satisfy the urges and what better way than with a cute young celebrity . Free the babe jor, isn't that how many guys relieve their urges when on a queue behind a lady, rubbing up against her as.s, creating an artificial surge just to press up against the darn thing? What's it called again? #frotteurism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Husler20151: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes, it's wrong and inappropriate. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes I think. The boy shouldn't be allowed to get use to it

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
smartcred:
TV/radio personality Sammy Walsh pictured with Ice Prince's 3 year old son, Jamal at his birthday yesterday. People are making snide comments about the kiss, saying that if she's not related to the boy, then she shouldn't kiss him like that. Maybe they are related? But is there anything wrong with it? Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

> http://gistpower..com/

Odeipus Complex!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by iwezor1(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Its very wrong pls @ ds his age.
#talking about hug or peck , can give it a yes, buh as 4 da one its a NO.
#Pls dy should watch that boy carefully before he swells all the mouth of his female class mates ... undecided
#just saying no hate intended.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by apholaryn: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
amebo's
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by gameboy727(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
grin ha. That kiss no be here o. When some of us never even get girlfriend sef talkless of kissing one na im that babe just shower that small pikin with the stuff. The bad boy sef enjoy am well from his expression.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by ikombe: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Iceprince pikin na bad boy self grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
You do not have a right, I repeat you do not have a right ro kiss a kid who you are not closely related with mouth to mouth.

Infact, only parents and siblings should, if at all, do that. Its just not hygienic

A peck will do. My wife no go gree sef. While I am still trying to play diplomatic,she will jejely grab the baby from you

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Beamborla:
Oho! You people should keep analyzing the kiss, the boy obviously enjoyed it

Leave them na.

Perverts . angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naira.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > GET PAID FOR JUST POSTING COMMENTS - READ HOW IT WORKS
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by bisi16(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
This one is too deep o!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by olokloo: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) by nerodenero: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Related=wrong
Not related=wrong

She could have given a peck.That boy is too small for such.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.