Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. (25463 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by prettyboi1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nigerians & hatred. Go through this post & you'd see that the average Nigerian is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Bighrt: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hiss............ Hw does dis affect me. Nonsense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by fairygeh(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sowhat lesson has this taught us?has this changed Nigeria for good?make we tear pant cos tonto dike and MJ no dey talk?mmshewwww
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by breathcutter(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
all about tonto dike messy jonsing huh?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by mamagee3(f): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tonto Dikeh is only wants attention. . .

Mercy Johnson will always be a better actress than she'l ever hope to be.

That's just it, some people will always be better in your field.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Penstef(f): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Who is Tonto Dikeh mschewww Burna boi abeg come n save me from this dead topic
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Mod, ebi like say u and dis toto get somethimg to share. Did i say toto? Sorry i mean tonto.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by zinnygold(f): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tonto abi torotoro?may we hear word
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by hollypagan: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
I like everything tonto said
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Dabss(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Willy7: What is it with tonto dikeh and nairaland frontpage?is it that she is a major shareholder here,fiance of d owner or now a mod?i suspect any of d above,otherwise i dnt see any reason why every now and then d once educative,interesting and captivating nairaland frontpage is now bn littered with one nuisance and woman of easy virtue's story.Nairaland is near extinction.Im not even proud of recommending it to people anymore.For God's sake some of this uninspiring topics should be left in their various sections.You dnt come to nairaland for a day or two and by d time u try visiting,better topics hv bn pushed down and replaced with jagons.I really hate wat dis site has become lately.God help us

The mods don't care wtf you think. They want the hits, tontoh dike brings the hits shikenan!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by mystikal(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Some of you nagging about which topics make the front page need to shut the fvck up quite frankly. People are diverse so peoples preferences. On that front page, there are varieties of topics, if one doesn't seem important to u, ignore it and move to the one that interest you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by buoye1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Abeg...i wan sheeeet...nxt
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by yollychika(f): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]2 of em even get similar characters naaaa
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by ladysmart: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
omo christi: Who is tonto dikeh pls?
what a question! Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by mentorken05(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
dvdon: And hw does this stops me from bathing naked
. Abeg ask me oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by noah24(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
I kiss and hug them on set.We flow,we enjoy the friendship on set based on the energy and connection that exists between myself and the next person on set but that does not mean we are friends in the real sense of it. You can’t just be a friend to everybody, it’s a normal thing. Mercy Johnson is not just my friend”.

Bitch plz!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Revolva(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
And if tonto dike is not friends to patience jonathan how does this make the front page ? Na wa o why hype this tonto gal sef she fit be olodo truely for real life I don't know why we celebrate these stars who have nothin to offer the youth
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by otokx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Chirolechick: first of, this gist is stale, this interview was done soon after mercy's weddin, n wen was this weddin again? months ago. so y is it in d news now n makin d front page? i de tire 4 this mods sef

nairaland needs a revolution
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by fitzmayowa: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2012
This post is hidden

Sent from blackberry from Ga**imobile
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by EKARO(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by miqos02(m): 3:16am On Nov 30, 2012
omo christi: Who is tonto dikeh pls?
my friend,she is a congolese actress
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by wilsonfelix(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2012
What am i suporse to make out of these
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by tomisinuno(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2012
I'm hungry nd wanna eat "Guary nd beans"...yepa, i can't buy it again oo...its tooo expensive...my belly is cryn....dikeh nd mercy shit..oshikoshi
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Mospring(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2012
Abujafood: So this journalists only want captivating headlines and not the truth!
the likes of Tonto Dike is fascinatting, like her guts
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by lise4realyahoo(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tonto the Attention seeker.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by kizzykrazy: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2012
I so hate dis tonto girl + her acting is so fake.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by roseisaac(f): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
fatdon1: Highly controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh who recently had a messy fight with star actress Mercy Johnson has confirmed the rift.

Tonto Dike who claims Mercy Johnson is not just her type said she had let go of everything that transpired between them.

In a recent interview, when puzzled on why she chose not to attend Mercy Johnson’s wedding, here is what the actress said:

“That’s not the reason I didn’t attend her wedding, it’s surprising,why people think you just have to be everybody’s friend.

In the industry,I don’t know half of the producers and I work for them,I don’t even know half of my colleagues but I work with them.

I kiss and hug them on set.We flow,we enjoy the friendship on set based on the energy and connection that exists between myself and the next person on set but that does not mean we are friends in the real sense of it. You can’t just be a friend to everybody, it’s a normal thing. Mercy Johnson is not just my friend”.

When asked about a serious fight she allegedly had with Mercy Johnson, here is what the actress said:

“Even if I had,I had let go everything.It doesn’t really matter to me anymore. Everybody is doing well,It’s just because we are not close,we only did about two or three movies together.We have never been close friends.”

http://naijaxclusive.com/xclusive-tonto-dikeh-confirms-fight-with-mercy-johnson-were-not-friends/
www.amazingandweirdstories..com/2012/11/mercy-johnson-is-not-my-friend-tonto.html?spref=fb&m=1
she's rite,
rose isaac: she's rite,
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Bukwazy(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
So? Mak we go drown ourself 4 bahamas ne
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Nancywealth(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2013
Mercy johnson can never be like you because she is a real woman but i don't even know what to discribe tonto dike with
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by jessshiny(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2013
undecidedthis girl like too dey wag tongue,she b dog?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by hydrocarbon(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
So how this one take concern me nw
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. by Omaku4(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
And so wat.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.