Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl (11229 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by Gozzzy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
kulyie: theyve carried their stock in trade to the uk again,nawa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked am waiting for a nigerian that will rape obamas daughter,at least for nigerians anything is possible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omo, ur grammar no get part two!!! ''That will molestation'' choi!!! I bow oh....
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by justwise(m): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2012
superllyd: Who knows if is realy rape or the girl is her girlfriend .cos Dose it mean that the guy after the rape stay there till the arest.

Seek help urgently

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by EKARO(m): 2:32am On Nov 30, 2012
PATHETIC
@hidden potsters.....GET A LIFE angry undecided
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by miqos02(m): 2:53am On Nov 30, 2012
Kslib: What da effff I know he will eventually be caught.. This is waht happens when the society has connected everything to sex.. When you read paper,na sex image you go see,when you watch music video,na semi-unclad girls you go see dey shake nyash,when you dey waka for street na exposed nyash,bare bosoms and all kinds of sexual stuffs you go dey see.. When you go church,na dressings wey dey make body hot you go see,when you say make you browse,na link to sexual images/videos you go dey see... Haba..
I think the psychological/mental damage these frequent sex images have caused in the hearts of both young and adult is yet to be seen.. Inshort,i forsee more bizzare and shocking molestation stories yet to come..
you are too much
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by ziondaughter: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Charity begins at home. So after raping in Nigeria, he went to UK to rape. So unfortunate he got into d hands of the wrong guys (UK police na no nonsense pple)
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by breathing(f): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2012
ziondaughter: Charity begins at home. So after raping in Nigeria, he went to UK to rape. So unfortunate he got into d hands of the wrong guys (UK police na no nonsense pple)

So r@pe is now charity. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2012
SMH!! Pedophiles are the worst type of human beings out there. They need to feel empathy and put themselves in the shoes of this children before forcing themselves on them. Disgusting. I hope they beat the sh1t out of that nigg@ in Jail. Maybe some @ss whupping would fix his f2ked up head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by 5much(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2012
so many hidden replies...... tribal warlords at it again?
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2012
It seems that my brothers from sw that side can‘t control their thing. Sexual predators.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by COOLDUN: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2012
zumbigbo: When there is a story involving Umunna, every tribal knuckle-dragger will appear, their bile given free air to pollute. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot, moderators remember dey get delete button. KMT

Thank you very much for your great observations , I read all the insults on Ojukwu in his read wills , none of the nasty comments were blocked or deleted. But when it comes where the Nigerian most educated and intelligent saints are implicated you will see a boring nairaland forum filled with the blocked and deleted comments. Nigeria’s name should be changed to Federal Republic of TRIBALIST. This moderator is up to something. Nairaland forum is living out of its relevance. Insults are made for a particular tribe on the nairaland forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
YuggyMaxwell: This aint a story .,. It more of a report
so it will have been a story if he took off or was let off the hook.typical nigerian man mentality.smh.mshewww
Re: Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gozzzy:
Omo, ur grammar no get part two!!! ''That will molestation'' choi!!! I bow oh....
shut up,ignorance is bliss for you.like nairaland dont change and edit typed words.empty barell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criminals' Latest Trick In Nigeria. Please Be Careful / Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan / Gunmen Kill POS Operator In Ebonyi, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.