Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] (15613 Views)

EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) / Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? / Nicki Minaj And Keri Hilson To Perform Here In Nigeria :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by omobaswagz(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2012

The International Conference Centre Abuja played host to the Face of Sofa 2012 as it was filled with Glitz and Glamour on the night of the 17th of November 2012. With performances from the Grammy nominated US based artiste Keri Hilson.

UCHIME NDIDIAMAKA NANCY, a student of University of Abuja emerged as the Face of Sofa 2012 in the beauty pageant. She went home with a brand new Rover MG salon 2013 model, N1.2 million prize money and a one week all expense paid trip to the United Kingdom.

The second place went to Jamila P Tijjani, who is 21 and from Kano State. She won $4000 cash and a 7 day trip to the United Kingdom ..

while the third place in the pageant went to 20-year-old-Elizabeth Adeyinka from Osun State. She won $3000 cash and a 7 day trip to the United Kingdom

The fourth place went to Vanessa Umaru, born 22nd March, 1990 in Lagos. Her fourth place reward was $2000 cash and a 7 day trip to the United Kingdom.

http://omobaswagz..in/2012/11/keri-hilson-omawunmi-w4-at-face-of-sofa.html#more
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by wayne4loan: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
W4, this ur material na die. Omoge wa gba control grin
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by pomporiking: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Who cares.......

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Mavor: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nigerian women need to watch their figure.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
I see Keri Hilson is still using Nigeria as a life career saver.

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Kzinne: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
pompori king: Who cares.......
abeg ask dem
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by UnknownMember: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
I couldnt be bothered with this shiit!!

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Help me tell them to stop going na.ked on stage....hmmm

gosh...
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by virginvampire(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
U can build an economy on all dos singing and dancing...we need more scientists,economists,doctirs,researchers etc etc not just all dis....
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Scarpon(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
she be my fine fine lady ahhh*sing with Mr crab ft wizzkid*
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by maingwaest(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
haba naija men make una giv dem kudos na;wat is wit d tongue lashing.
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by jmslimx(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
virgin_vampire: U can build an economy on all dos singing and dancing...we need more scientists,economists,doctirs,researchers etc etc not just all dis....

Thank you brother , i have said this also

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Ahmed0336(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cheiii what a waste of MB. Nextttttt angry
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Akposkool(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wa gba cöntrol.finally my w4 is going places.merci beaucoup.
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by lacasa: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wat is it wt nigerian women & skimpy outfits that do ηo fit them nor do justice to their heavy figures undecided

And dnt get me started on the color riot they put on their faces, all in the name of Make-up

They jst end up lookin cheap, looking like hideous CLOWNS

Na waa 4 nigerian women undecided

5 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by ESULAALU: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Unknown Member: I couldnt be bothered with this shiit!!

WHO INVITED YOU HERE?

BACK TO YOUR CAGE,ANIMAL(KICKS HIM BACK TO HIS CAGE)

3 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Keri baby! The difference is clear. Some just like to eat the world and get piggy! Just saying it nothing more than that!
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Joey82(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Omawunmi's stylists are not advising her well.
y does she keep wearing tight outfits even though she got too much fat around her tummy.
its either she works on herself or she wears bogus outfits

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by clans(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Did she burst her seams or are my eyes playing tricks with me

5 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
The event looks very interesting smiley
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Kslib(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
****pheeeeeewww*** see as them dress half naked all in the name of fashion.. See dangerous and inviting positions wey dem take dey set their body for stage..
After person go carrry dis one go house go show im mama say he don see wife...
99% of women are just indirectly telling men that the only thing they have to offer,is their body.. Later,when the man begin love the body pass the owner,na dat time dem go begin whisper with their small romantic voice saying "HONEY,CAN'T YOU LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM".. Mtttchheew..your papa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by prettyboi1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
virgin_vampire: U can build an economy on all dos singing and dancing...we need more scientists,economists,doctirs,researchers etc etc not just all dis....
Bro,the difference is that some of these musicians follow their ambitions passionately & stay working hard day & night in this country while our doctors,engineers,physicists etc prefer to stay mentally lazy. Mentally lazy in the sense that they don't think of breaking new grounds,they barely have careers but jobs. They only work to get paid (like the average Nigerian). Once they get a small opportunity ,they relocate abroad. If our doctors,engineers,architects,physicists etc were striving to break new grounds rather than just working jobs to get paid,the country would have been better & balanced. We have engineers,scientists & physicists in this country & yet none of them can come up with innovative ideas to generate electricity for the country? All they care about is working in an office & traveling abroad.....that's the difference. So therefore let our scientists & engineers also wake up & work cos I bet you,we have them in larger numbers than people who perform arts in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by nedu2000(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
This ''big belly" thing is a serious issue o,is it perculiar 2 nigerian women only?
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Kk4(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Third place won look like Katy perry sha. Issorite
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
omobaswagz:

Who the heck is this musician with blonde weave??!!

Everything from waist up looks wrong....'she looks a hot mess'!

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by abdulkayus(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
for d face of Sofa pagent competition. Igbo gal won d first prize, Hausa girl second, Yoruba gal Third, benin girl fourth. Hmmmm, 9ice 1, c as dey arrange dem. We get beauties for 9ja wallahi.
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by tjskii(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
No be goldy be dis undecided undecided
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by MsOluchi: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
once Nigerian musicians start making money, they blow up like balloons! Look at Omawumi, orobo ki bo, she looks shapeless! mstcheeew.
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Rocktation(f): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Omawumi has always been on the big side na.
Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Face of Sofa! Lol... It looks like faces of suffer!

1 Like

Re: Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] by Felixadded(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
pretty_boi:
Bro,the difference is that some of these musicians follow their ambitions passionately & stay working hard day & night in this country while our doctors,engineers,physicists etc prefer to stay mentally lazy. Mentally lazy in the sense that they don't think of breaking new grounds,they barely have careers but jobs. They only work to get paid (like the average Nigerian). Once they get a small opportunity ,they relocate abroad. If our doctors,engineers,architects,physicists etc were striving to break new grounds rather than just working jobs to get paid,the country would have been better & balanced. We have engineers,scientists & physicists in this country & yet none of them can come up with innovative ideas to generate electricity for the country? All they care about is working in an office & traveling abroad.....that's the difference. So therefore let our scientists & engineers also wake up & work cos I bet you,we have them in larger numbers than people who perform arts in this country.
I for one subscribe to what u've said so far but did u think Nigerian governments VALUE such INNOVATIVES? They wouldn't mind calling experts from abroad in order to enrich their pockets. For instance, what provision are they making for d alarming number unemployed youth out their? I don't blame good number of them that travel overseas for greener pastures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan / List Of Starzz Awards 2019 Nominees / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.