Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Poem I Wrote For The Aluu4 Victims - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Poem I Wrote For The Aluu4 Victims (685 Views)

Poem: I Thought I Dont Love Him / A Poem I Wrote To My Girlfriend Dinah / Dust To Ashes {aluu4} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem I Wrote For The Aluu4 Victims by Ademolag(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
While they were waiting . Their fellows used rocks on them ... Breaking every bones and skulls .....Having no choice ... They patiently lay there,, waiting.. ....Hope was gone but hope they should have been their companion .....pains made them wish that they could just die... .. But no,they were still breathing ..... Not untill the fire came and at a time,,, they still couldn't find out that they are breathing.
Re: A Poem I Wrote For The Aluu4 Victims by Ademolag(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
[b][/b]please this is to refresh our memory, please front page mod

(1) (Reply)

Synopsis Of Plainmirror / 50 Days With Azinmagba John / Behind The Shades Episode3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.