Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lowyat Forum Vs Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lowyat Forum Vs Nairaland Forum (1162 Views)

Facebook VS Nairaland / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lowyat Forum Vs Nairaland Forum by maipeople(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen
I came across this forum (Lowyat forum) while I was searching for side effect of one bottled drink. The forum is one of numerous fora in Malaysia.
What interested me is the way the members of the forum discussed the issue at hand in a very matured and respectful way as if they are brothers and sisters. Mark you, malaysia comprise of Malays mostly muslims, Chinese mostly buddhist and Indians mostly hinduist. With their differences, they accord respect to each other.
The question is: CAN WE CHANGE THE WAY WE DISCUSS TOPICS AND HOW WE TREAT EACH OTHER TO BE BETTER THAN THESE GUYS OF LOWYAT FORUM?

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/586720/all
Re: Lowyat Forum Vs Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
No
Re: Lowyat Forum Vs Nairaland Forum by tpia1: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thought the thread title said lowfat.

(1) (Reply)

Benson Idonije, Balarabe Musa, Others For Wole Soyinka Award In Abeokuta / What Happened To Bolt Browser?? / Fried Rice With Cooked Baby Rat Served In A Restaurant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.