Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? (11318 Views)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dear Nairalanders

Please OLUDAMILARE AKINLOSOTU has been missing for almost a week now, please please please his family, friends and loved ones are searching frantically and now are appealing to the general public to help locate him.
If you have any useful information regarding his whereabouts please kindly inform the nearest police or or call this number: 08098427939 or 08166333273

Oludamilare Akinlosotu, Nigerians are routing for your safe return.

Pls share, twit and re-post.
THANK YOU

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Caracta(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Oh no! May we find him...

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 30, 2012
No address nor location ... Nothing! More info please!
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Caracta: Oh no! May we find him...
Alive and in one piece, in Jesus Name!

jidegirl12: No address nor location ... Nothing! More info please!
Sorry about that!

I'll get more info from his colleague friend

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by baby124: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2012
Aww. Can you give a bit more detail? Request the mods put it on the front page now. Where was he last seen? Send it to the well known blogs as well. You need to give more detail my dear. Pele.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by ifyalways(f): 4:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Na real wao.

Where was he last seen and with who?
His phone nko?switched off?I think the providers can now provide families with last calls/phone activity log.

I pray he's found alive.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mystiqueem(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
He works at Ecentre at Yaba Lagos
Resides: Goriola Street off Ashakpo Road, Agegunle, Lagos
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by greatgod2012(f): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
I just pray hes found alive....
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by CrazyMan(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
greatgod2012: I just pray hes found alive....
I pray so too...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by tissot84: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
mystiqueem: He works at Ecentre at Yaba Lagos
Resides: Goriola Street off Ashakpo Road, Agegunle, Lagos

Hi
If he is a nite crawler dis might help.
Many guys were picked up on friday nite/saturday morning last week by the Nigerian Police around yaba
if he does not have his ID, he might still in their custody
Dis link might help

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/11/police-raid-mainland-clubs-basketmouths.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
This kind big man just lost, haba. People should pray to whatever they believe in. No be news when person de read for december be this at all.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by adegbitown: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Looks like a party guy to me. probably partying somewhere with his pals.
wish him safe journey back home.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
tissot84:

Hi
If he is a nite crawler dis might help.
Many guys were picked up on friday nite/saturday morning last week by the Nigerian Police around yaba
if he does not have his ID, he might still in their custody
Dis link might help

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/11/police-raid-mainland-clubs-basketmouths.html

very good info. pls go check d station. this is december. the police are now on rampage, ready to ignore their IGs order.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Iaz93: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Alert the Nigerian Police quick
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by david52: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
MAY He b found IJN AMEN

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by bigfat: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
he looks like abad guy
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Ayomax(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
keeping my finger crossed.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by akunjohn(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
The guy look like a hitman to me,sorry to say this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Clemzy16(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
I pray he's found as-soon-as-possible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hoping for his safe return.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mallorca(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
blink182: This kind big man just lost, haba. People should pray to whatever they believe in. No be news when person de read for december be this at all.
Lol
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Leadn(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hmm,,, this huge bros?? Check police station first, then if not... boys ain't smiling o...

Start praying wella...
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Ninilowo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
bigfat: he looks like abad guy
Even if he is not, that appearance is somehow. Lets try and look responsible (sorry if my comment hurts)

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Shugamania(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
These sorta news are getting common these days... Pray he returns home safely.
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by mrkels(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Omo this is a MAN o...let's hope ur blood brothers have not used you for something bad...if he was a university student now I ll say he probably died during his initiation grin(PS: people do o)
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by hustla(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
akunjohn: The guy look like a hitman to me,sorry to say this.

nope
yahoo boy with malay connects

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by buchibabe: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hope he didnt partake in a dirty deal and was probably arranged(dealt with) by his biz partners? May he be found o

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Shokoloko(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
my friend's husband and his friends were kidnapped by the police for a week. later given their phones back and ask to call their families to bail them. it might be the case here
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by Shokoloko(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
my friend's husband and his friends were kidnapped by the police for a week. later given their phones back and ask to call their families to bail them. it might be the case here
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by ayobase(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Shokoloko: my friend's husband and his friends were kidnapped by the police for a week. later given their phones back and ask to call their families to bail them. it might be the case here

OP.....let us know the outcome so that we won't be worried forever.
I pray he is somewhere on here still and safe!

U will need to go to police stations around....pls, do update us!
Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by daylae(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
akunjohn: The guy look like a hitman to me,sorry to say this.
if we start to judge people by their looks,many good people 'll be labelled bad. We have criminals that look like saints too.

I pray he is found,and well.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? by funkygirl: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
I think i saw dis guy on monday at ozumba mbadiwe. We were waiting 4 d traffic lite at a junction. The guy was stark naked. I think he just went mad. He was clean shaved and looked okay. I think you guys need 2 look @ VI ooo. All d best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Watchnight / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.