Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours (14015 Views)

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Pictures From Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere. / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by trendystuf(f): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2012
A twitter follower on seeing the photos above concluded that the star must have had some work done on her face. Seriously her nose does look slimmer in the pictures above, but i think it might be as a result of weight loss and makeup.

Uche didn’t take the plastic surgery accusation lightly, she blasted her fan on twitter:

So take note the only surgery Mrs Rodriguez has gotten is the corrective eye surgery she had done a few weeks ago! :-)

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/uche-jumbo-reacts-to-plastic-surgery.html

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2012
First to comment......nawa o, make una leave uche alone nah, she wan look like mrs rodriguez....
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Akshow: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2012
we don hear you madam yam legs.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Osama10(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2012
^^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Born2beRich1(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2012
Funny though, from the picture her nose looks like that of Michael Jackson....I hope say she no do nose surgery sha lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Gee001: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2012
A beautiful lady who would'nt acpt nonsense 4rm anybdy. I admire her bt evn if she had d so called surgery, hw is it anybody's business? Pple shd start learning how 2 mind their business. How does it affect d boxers or bra dey r wearing? Another person's wife 4 dat matter. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by ab1x: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
It is her life, let her do whatever she likes. Period !

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by moderatorr: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
She had a surgery and she's lying smiley
Else{
how did this frying pan nose become slim and pointed overnight?;
explain();
}

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by buchibabe: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bt dat her nose luks strange. Esp d second picshur
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by annajess: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Uche I love ur new look so rock it well
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by markus1133: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
she was good the way she was..
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Ellashow: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nose job or nt is ur palava if all ur fake beauty dey fall apart na me u go call....
Abeg Mrs Rodriguez carry go jare btw d last tym I checked na u get ur body and money wey tin b my own headache 4 anoda person matagrin
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by scopusng(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
She don get belle ni? I wan knw.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by LesbianBoy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Very ugly girl *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by BEMAN: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
cheesy@Askshow we don hear you madam yam legs
u cracked me up funy

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by darealkommy: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
wat ever she's lookin swt
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Lordmike: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
I hope the nose will not chop off one day if actually she did. Guys leave her alone is her life. I'm just trying to understand all this running down of stars by nigerians.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by kagel: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl *spits* angry
lesbian-boy, you don't know who is beautiful because you are a lesbian and don't try spiting at her or i will revenge.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by ideee03(f): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
LesbianBoy: Very ugly girl *spits* angry
You, every female displayed here is ugly to you.And ur always spitting...Dirty gay!
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Yusfull(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
ideee03: You, every female displayed here is ugly to you.And ur always spitting...Dirty gay!
By there name yu shal no dem.. Jus leave him mk hin dey spit dey go, if hin spit all d water wey dey hin body comot na hin get d wahala. Mk hin sha no spit com my body coz dat kin tin na ***..

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
I wont lie, i didn't recognize her in those pics. But then again, if she says she didn't do surgery, ten I guess she didn't. Still....this is odd lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by bblacky(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
No be she be first...al 9ja actress done undergo surgery! A?? waiting 4 d aftamath!
4 now, i reserve ma comment!
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by uglyBetty1(f): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
She looks strange. I couldn't even recognise her. But na her body sha.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Akshow: we don hear you madam yam legs.
Wicked!!!!! angry grin angry
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by mascot5: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
uche jumbo if u spoil ur nose na only u use ur hand kill ur self by ur self.wen u see as jackson tak die u suppose learn example o.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by somegirl1: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2012
it's nose contouring...makeup.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2012
some-girl:
it's nose contouring...makeup.

lol.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Ejay(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg make una free am, abi una no want make she look younger and sexy for Mr. Rodriquez before NL fine babes go wan play fast move for corner.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Omen100(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Akshow: we don hear you madam yam legs.

yeah, I saw the b1tch yesterday at okija in anambra state with the likes of fred amata, Desmond elliot, monalisa,ekpeyon bassey & others at the Chukwudozie's mother's funeral & yes, her nose looks usual to me & her yam legs remains the same, i wanted to ask her what has happen to her but i was very busy discussing matters of states with David Mark, Roscha, Peter Obi and later the deputy speaker & really guys, those forks were hustlers, seeking for attention but then, there was this lady among them that was coloquintida & wavelengths to my eyes, i was actually planning bedding her last night but she disappeared from site.
Re: Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours by Ethers: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Born 2be Rich: Funny though, from the picture her nose looks like that of Michael Jackson....I hope say she no do nose surgery sha lipsrsealed
Omen100:
u want make she come ugly
yeah, I saw the b1tch yesterday at okija in anambra state with the likes of fred amata, Desmond elliot, monalisa,ekpeyon bassey & others at the Chukwudozie's mother's funeral & yes, her nose looks usual to me & her yam legs remains the same, i wanted to ask her what has happen to her but i was very busy discussing matters of states with David Mark, Roscha, Peter Obi and later the deputy speaker & really guys, those forks were hustlers, seeking for attention but then, there was this lady among them that was coloquintida & wavelengths to my eyes, i was actually planning bedding her last night but she disappeared from site.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Freeze Writes On The Increased Fuel Price / Eldee As A 4 Year-old Toddler (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.