Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures (14083 Views)

Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by awesomep(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-F29X9FaA7hc/UeXC8nabB1I/AAAAAAAB2kk/3ldsxXV0fWA/s1600/IMG_0644_618x412.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-JfGU_aZx5A0/UeXC7nCM95I/AAAAAAAB2kc/qHlNstuXrWI/s1600/IMG_0607_618x412.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-QGobA-Sp9ok/UeXC62Eqp1I/AAAAAAAB2kU/9R6DZt9L99g/s1600/IMG_0598_618x412.jpg[/img]
Florence Otedola, the UK based DJ and daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, who released her first music video last week, has released new promo shots.

Cuppy is currently in Nigeria to promote her EP, titled “NeoAfrobeats” which is scheduled to drop in September. She played at SIP nightclub last Friday and will be playing at various other venues this weekend. Her debut single “I Love My Country” has witnessed over 150,000 downloads on iTunes and Amazon.

All these free promo, you be billionaire pikin, make you start to dey pay me o...lol. Kidding
Source: Naijacrib

2 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by TexasCowboy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
She is so easy on the eye, dayum!

1 Like

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Eneze1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmm, she looks gud
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Cutie
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Dovahkiin(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
she can get the D
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Delibanti(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Carry on, no long tin
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by tellwisdom: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Daughter of who??. sad
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sexy babe. Davido can hide his ugly face now, here comes another (wealthier) billionaire's offspring to take the music industry by storm.

Looking forward to her hit duet with Farouk Lawan's son. . . . .titled 'Bribe Tinz'.

52 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by rashmanovic: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
pro01: Sexy babe. Davido can hide his ugly face now, here comes another (wealthier) billionaire's offspring to take the music industry by storm.

Looking forward to her hit duet with Farouk Lawan's son. . . . .titled 'Bribe Tinz'.

WEREY RE OOOOOOOOOOO

7 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by obowunmi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Father robs the next generation of Nigeria youths of their futures. Daughter becomes a celebrity and is hailed for mediocre talent and God knows what.... Nigeria is indeed a SICK COUNTRY.

12 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by ebamma3: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
obowunmi: Father robs the next generation of Nigeria youths of their futures. Daughter becomes a celebrity and is hailed for mediocre talent and God knows what.... Nigeria is indeed a SICK COUNTRY.
and father's name is obasanjo abi na jonathan, #dont blame your politicians for your woes, blame a businessman trying to eke out a living

7 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
She's beautiful wink
Her eyes- me likey cheesy
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by 4reigningqueen: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmmmmmm "anything done in darkness will soon be shown in lightness."
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dayumm!! tongue

I'm on the hunt for this beautiful specimen.

She defo needs to be sniped by Mr. longstrokes! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by LeCoq: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
ebamma 3: and father's name is obasanjo abi na jonathan, #dont blame your politicians for your woes, blame a businessman trying to eke out a living

preach man...Business is Business/Money is Money

1 Like

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
I do not get the outfit but nice shoes.

obowunmi: Father robs the next generation of Nigeria youths of their futures. Daughter becomes a celebrity and is hailed for mediocre talent and God knows what.... Nigeria is indeed a SICK COUNTRY.

"The sins of the father are not to be laid upon the children" - Shollypopz
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by iyobs7(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
And na one guy just dey get am down ooo angry sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nuzo1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Omo baba olowo (female version)

Very pretty and innocent looking girl! wink
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013

[img]http://manboobz.files./2012/03/hater.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
she fine small
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by scientology(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
I wonder what spaceship brought her to earth...she looks like an ET and even her name is not terrestial..cuppy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013

Stop hating. No one said u should come from a poor family. Femi Otedola is a business man and not a Politician
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by kingthreat(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Davido, you don jam comeptition...lol
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by deshclones(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013

Niggah man...quit hating jare...you think stealing from the govt is easy?...just calm down mate...it will surely get to us all turn by turn and we will rape this country naija with her fccking clothes on....since the presumed thieves are rubbing their spoils on our face..we will rape this country..let no man hate on desh when it gets to ma turn...na that one go cause wahala...patience man..

4 Likes

Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by HoLEEsinner: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
One thing with nigerians is 'We don't appreciate' the fact that the girl has been given freedom to showcase her talent and not been given an appointment or potfolio where she knows nothing and can never add better meanings to Nigeria should be appreciated not celebrated tho, and if theres any slot for her somewhere i dunno and non have heard of, so if you want to rant about anything 'Rivers house of animals' is there and 'kwam1 is going for senate in unknow Tinubu ward in ijebu' if only we've good politicians not theivies and thugs, Otedollar won't be stealing from Nigeria moreover he's a buisness man and we all like huge profit. If she likes give out the entire album idc.
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
iyobs7: And na one guy just dey get am down ooo angry sad angry angry

Wishing you are the one ba? grin
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ha bia Kwala ozo oh!!!!!
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
That's a Christian Louboutin.. #shoeoflife
The outfit sef make sense o. I like it,simple and straight

Shollypopz: I do not get the outfit but nice shoes.

"The sins of the father are not to be laid upon the children" - Shollypopz
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by clubone05: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
ebamma 3: and father's name is obasanjo abi na jonathan, #dont blame your politicians for your woes, blame a businessman trying to eke out a living
No mind them...Nigerian mentality...
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
LAWDIE LAWD
GOTTA FIND ME A FLORENCE OTEDOLA
I DONT CARE IF HER DADDY
IS LUCIFER HIMSELF
A CHIC THIS FINE................
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good for her. Not born into a super-rich home is nobody's fault. We shoould Just try to make our children have same opportunity and stop hating.
Re: Florence Otedola 'Cuppy' New Pictures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
sanniemoe: That's a Christian Louboutin.. #shoeoflife
The outfit sef make sense o. I like it,simple and straight

WOW! You mean it's a Christian Louboutin??!! How did you figure that out, u must be a genius!

#Captainobvious!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taxify Free Ride In Lagos,Abeokuta, Enugu, Uyo, Benin and Owerri Today!! / Denrele Of Soundcity / John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.