Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Relationship Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Needed (565 Views)

Serious Relationship Needed / Serious Relationship Needed... / ROMANTIC Relationship Needed Urgently (iyana-ipaja,agege Or Fagba Area,lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Needed by peemesh: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2012
Hi am the founder of Hookups, our fan page is www.facebook.com/fhookups u can be a member there

A Lady is in need of a Lady friend for a relationship....if your a lady and you need a lady friend

Contact me and get hookup to her but you have to click on our facebook page and be a member its free ooooo
Re: Relationship Needed by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
peemesh: Hi am the founder of Hookups, our fan page is www.facebook.com/fhookups u can be a member there

A Lady is in need of a Lady friend for a relationship....if your a lady and you need a lady friend

Contact me and get hookup to her but you have to click on our facebook page and be a member its free ooooo

a member of wat Lesbian
peemesh: Hi am the founder of Hookups, our fan page is www.facebook.com/fhookups u can be a member there

a member of wat
Re: Relationship Needed by peemesh: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Lola here at www.facebook.com/fhookups we get people connected to their Love once at no cost, what kind and type of rship they seek is Left for them and it has nothing to do with us

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!! / Any Single Nairaland Babe In Texas? / I Need A Woman Am Here Searching For Who Is Honest An Truthful Who Is Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.