Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? (594 Views)

See Which Footballer Wants A Helicopter & A Private Beach To Seal His Transfer / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Which Footballer Do You Wish Was Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Watching a particular player playing sometimes can be annoying. This reason for the hatred could range from:
being jealous of the team or the player's succes

style of play of the player, pride, and so on

So state the name of the player giving the reason(s) for your hatred.

Personally, i hate dat guy called Ballotelli. Very stubborn a player
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by wissezy: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
All chelshit and man shitty players. Infact i jst hate these two teams.And i love all man u players.

2 Likes

Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by omar22(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Luis Suarez or Wayne Rooney
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
can't say i hate any footballer since i dont know them personally. But one of the ones i find annoying is that useless joey barton formerly in QPR. Good thing he has been bounced to the lower division.
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2012
wissezy: All chelshit and man shitty players. Infact i jst hate these two teams.And i love all man u players.

any reason?
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2012
I like Merciless but may hate him for being too good and always sweeping any available prize that could have been won by my guy- C Ronaldo
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by Napolitano(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Mario Balotelli. He thinks he is all that. He's just there to me.
Re: Which Footballer Do You Hate Most? by donfemzy: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2012
Napolitano: Mario Balotelli. He thinks he is all that. He's just there to me.

haters keep hating

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Mikel Receives Goal.comnigeria Player Of The Year Award / Touching: Tear Dropping Storyof Victor Moses. / Super Eagles Backroom Staff Blast Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.