Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,256 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most (1999 Views)

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
hello, Nairalanders have got this questiom for you.
When it comes to musicians both in Nigeria and Overseas,(Davido and Justin Bieber) to be precise.....

Who do you love most?, please dont be partial
Cheers!
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by omochristi: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
What is davido,na name of story book?
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by homesteady(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2012
OP ....you are the biggest fool in this world. How will you compare both. I know you just want your topic to reach frontpage,Bt sorry ..it wont....next pls
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by annajess: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2012
Davido any day any time
Guy so cute
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
homesteady: OP ....you are the biggest fool in this world. How will you compare both. I know you just want your topic to reach frontpage,Bt sorry ..it wont....next pls
am quoting you to be fucking mad...
sure am raising this topic due to this reasonable point
- They both sing
- They almost of same age
- So if you think you@ve got nofin to write why not go to "hell"
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by homesteady(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
TeeVibes:
am quoting you to be fucking mad...
sure am raising this topic due to this reasonable point
- They both sing
- They almost of same age
- So if you think you@ve got nofin to write why not go to "hell"

Now you have finally given me a solid proof that you are a fool. They both sing,Yes! But is davido a good vocalist? Does he know how to play any instrument? How many people have watched his video on youtube?
My dear friend, davido is just popular cause of his father wealth,his songs hardly have meaning. Let me leave you with this question 'Has he ever dreamt of attending a Grammy awards,talkless of even getting Nominated for any category'

my frnd u need sleep
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
homesteady:
Now you have finally given me a solid proof that you are a fool. They both sing,Yes! But is davido a good vocalist? Does he know how to play any instrument? How many people have watched his video on youtube?
My dear friend, davido is just popular cause of his father wealth,his songs hardly have meaning. Let me leave you with this question 'Has he ever dreamt of attending a Grammy awards,talkless of even getting Nominated for any category'

my frnd u need sleep

now i also knew what you are up to, let me ask u this question, do you really love nigerian music?
no you dont i guess.

But if you dont you would have wrote plainly that you love the other guy instead of writting rubbish here at least i wrote in ma first post that u shoul'ndt bepartial. so you got to learn how to interact with people, especially when meeting them for the first time.:::
okay:-P
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by homesteady(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
TeeVibes:

now i also knew what you are up to, let me ask u this question, do you really love nigerian music?
no you dont i guess.

But if you dont you would have wrote plainly that you love the other guy instead of writting rubbish here at least i wrote in ma first post that u shoul'ndt bepartial. so you got to learn how to interact with people, especially when meeting them for the first time.:::
okay:-P

Pls forgive my manners...i'm sorry for calling you foolish. Actually,i dont like bieber(i'm just jealous of his voice) bt i love his songs. I was angry when i saw davido's name,i actually hate him,he is a proud,stupid,ugly FOOL. If you'd called Wizkid...i'd have gone with my pakurumo boi..damn i love Nigeria Music....p-square r driving me crazy
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
homesteady:
Pls forgive my manners...i'm sorry for calling you foolish. Actually,i dont like bieber(i'm just jealous of his voice) bt i love his songs. I was angry when i saw davido's name,i actually hate him,he is a proud,stupid,ugly FOOL. If you'd called Wizkid...i'd have gone with my pakurumo boi..damn i love Nigeria Music....p-square r driving me crazy

sure but you sound somehow strange in the first instance.
though i also hate wizkid but also love his song, am reallygoing gaga wiv my YBNLP(OLAMIDE).
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by homesteady(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2012
TeeVibes:

sure but you sound somehow strange in the first instance.
though i also hate wizkid but also love his song, am reallygoing gaga wiv my YBNLP(OLAMIDE).

YOU hate WIZKID!!??....apart frm p-square,2face nd dbanj...he is d best thing dat has happened to Naija
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by Frostyzone(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2012
The Op must be gay to ask such a dumb-a.s.s question.
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by ijebabe: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2012
Lol!
I honestly don't know but maybe I'll go for Justin. he has more chances for flexibility in his music than Davido.
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2012
homesteady:

YOU hate WIZKID!!??....apart frm p-square,2face nd dbanj...he is d best thing dat has happened to Naija
well i agree wiv you.
@frostyzone what do you mean?
@ijebabe your choice is justin shey?
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by ijebabe: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
TeeVibes:
@ijebabe your choice is justin shey?
Yup
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe:
Yup
thats cool! which of his songs do you love most ? *huh*
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by ijebabe: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2012
TeeVibes:
thats cool! which of his songs do you love most ? *huh*
Never say never I guess. Only coz of the movie Karate Kid.
Re: Justin Bieber Vs Davido Who Do You Love Most by TeeVibes(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe:
Never say never I guess. Only coz of the movie Karate Kid.
huh!! you kinda love good stuffs as i also do i think thats is general

(1) (Reply)

Nicole Chikwe>naeto C Wife> Shows Off Baby Bump / Tuface/annie’s Wedding: Top Stars Register Presence / Beverly Osu Rejects Afrocandy's Offer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.