Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Send Money To Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send Money To Abroad (2042 Views)

I Need Money To Subscribe / Northern Origin To Send Cvs For A New Refinery / Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
I went to Skye bank Today hoping I can used western union over there to send money to my woman in holland but I am so embassed whn I found out I can't send money through them that I can only receive.

Please anyone here who can tell me exactly what I can do to send her the money, she need it urgently.

Plss comment don't just look
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Talk2naija: I went to Skye bank Today hoping I can used western union over there to send money to my woman in holland but I am so embassed whn I found out I can't send money through them that I can only receive.

Please anyone here who can tell me exactly what I can do to send her the money, she need it urgently.

Plss comment don't just look
the only way u can send money out of naija is thru bank transfer
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks can you enlight me more on how to go about the bank transfer
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by topsyking: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
U just dey no..since wen I don know..since 2006..when my uncle came back from Uk after 25yrs there..he couldn't even use his traveller cheque or send money to uk from naija..he was told to go to South africa...forget dis country.nothing works here..we never do tins inconferm wit od world..since 2006 its still d same till now..make somebody come tell me say nigeria go better, na curse I go curse
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nawa ooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by onatisi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Talk2naija: Thanks can you enlight me more on how to go about the bank transfer
the first option is to get a domiciliay account,the second option is to use a bureau de change ,most of them have dom accounts and they will change u a commission,ur third otion is to go to cotonu and send the money through wester union or moneygram.fourth option is to use airline officials that u can trust nd that fly that route the last which is the funniest one is to take the money there urself
try and get someone that has a domiciiry account that is ur best bet or send the money through cotonu
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by slimchi2k2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
tell her to look for people that want to send money home,u can pay their family and them will give her in euro
i can help u january,if she in amsterdam,and u we meet my family in owerri or aba
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
thanks bro i really appreciate that, i will take ur advice, are you in Holland?
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by slimchi2k2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
i dont live there i used to go there and i have people there,if she dnt see anybody this week let me know
sorry to ask,are u from igbo?
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
No I am not Igbo, you are a Yoruba Guy
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by slimchi2k2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
i from igbo it could have been more easy if u stay in owerri or aba
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Talk2naija(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Okay, I see you
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by AlphaStyles(m): 2:04am On May 04, 2017
Guy's I need help some one wants to send me money from Netherlands what should I tell him I mean the process
Re: How To Send Money To Abroad by Zdoh(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
and Neteller funds at good rate.Bring your funds
for instant exchange to Naira...instant payment
guarantee.

Whatsap....08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

Say Your Xmas Greetings Here To All Nairalander / How To Change My Nairaland Username / Solar TV, Fan, Light And Radio For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.