Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series (1522 Views)

3dnigeria.com Lauches Free Photoshop Training Cd: Get Yours Now / 3dnigeria.com 3d Challenge: Footwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by damseremie(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2008

3DNigeria.com is proud to announce the arrival of our Video training DVD series beginning with the "Practical 3d Studio Max" "Basic Series". Planned for a March 20th 2008 release this DVD will contain hours of training on Autodesk 3d Studio Max and will cover all the basics such as General Interface Introduction, Modeling, Lightning, Animation , Character Design and Much More.

For More Info Visit http://www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by wham(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2008
Thats lovely. I'm proud of u guys. I hope the Tutorials are worthwhile.

How does one buy it in Abj?
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by Raymond88(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2008
Great news but this is coming from a country without one decent 3D animation work in the market. . . i mean, come on! I'd definitely buy it though. cool
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by damseremie(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
wham:

Thats lovely. I'm proud of u guys. I hope the Tutorials are worthwhile.

How does one buy it in Abj?

Thanks for your responses, the tutorials would indeed be worthwhile. As for availability, all purchased products will be express mailed to all customers( cost of mailing will be included). keep watching this space and visiting the site www.3dnigeria.com .More details will be revealed next week.

Raymond88:

Great news but this is coming from a country without one decent 3D animation work in the market. . . i mean, come on! I'd definitely buy it though. cool
Yes i agree with you and the major reason for that is that there is simply not enough manpower. Not enough people with required knowledge to accomplish a "decent 3D animation work."

Hence this training series, with enough experienced hands, the other problems associated with production like sponsorship will easily be overcome.
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by damseremie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2008
Thanks to all of you who have supported us this far. The "Practical 3d Studio Max" "Basic Series" launch has been moved forward by a month, it is now due to be released on April 20th. The launch of this groundbreaking DVD has been potponed to allow our numerous users and prospective customers take advantage of our amazing offer of"Photoshop Top 10 Design Tips" training CD absolutely free.
You will only be required to pay a minimal sum for postage/mailing to your location. And its exclusively available only in Nigeria. Check it out NOW.

www.3dnigeria.com
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2008
You guys are great, also the free dvd is a good way of training man power. I'd be willing to get one also please go update the site quick quick grin
Re: 3dnigeria.com Launches Training Dvd Series by oprizon: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2008
This is what africa is going to. The world will soon find out how we can exhibit 3-d works. My only advice is future animator learn to imbibe culture of the african heritage in any of your works. still oprizon

(1) (Reply)

Flash Animation Software / I Want Someone To Teach Me How To Direct And Edit Movies. / How To Promote My Artwork In Nigeria And Around The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.