Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To See Hidden Number That Call You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (177295 Views)

How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number / Hidden Number Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by W247(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
their is an application that can do that if any 1 of u intrested cal 08050372930
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by shilees(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Its not true I believe its possible to know the no calling you. I've used a fone with the former Nitel line that came with the first set of gsm no in Naija I think Mtel or sumtin line that and each time a no calls me it write the no out and just beside it, it would also write no withheld I'm not sure if it was a combination of the sony-ericsson fone I was using back then with the mtel line then or not. I stopped using the line a while back but it was like that. So from this I think it might have been the network that choose to allow it or not to allow it.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by shilees(f): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Its not true I believe its possible to know the no calling you. I've used a fone with the former Nitel line that came with the first set of gsm no in Naija I think Mtel or sumtin line that and each time a no calls me it write the no out and just beside it, it would also write no withheld I'm not sure if it was a combination of the sony-ericsson fone I was using back then with the mtel line then or not. I stopped using the line a while back but it was like that. So from this I think it might have been the network that choose to allow it or not to allow it. Also people if you do not know an answer for any question why not shut the
_
/ - /
/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯`·¸
/'/ / / /¨¯\
('( ( ( ( ¯~/' ')
\ ' /
\ _.·´
\ (
\ \ up instead of confusing others to become as confused as you are.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by LadyWinona: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Guys, this is 2013. Is there anyone out there that knows the ans to this? I will like to call upon all self proclaimed hackers to see this as a challenge as I would have if that is my field. It's true that the prank calls had markedly reduced all tnks to registration of sim cards but for the hidden phone numbers. I would appreciate anyone that can give us the ans to this. Tnks
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2013
hansibone: guys

all dis numba and codes u all drop down dont work, if a number is hidden, den its hidden.

tryin watchin sci-fic movies and u would find out dat dey demselves(OYINBO) no fit retrieve hidden numba, one example is smallville season 3 (When Lex hired people 2 set bugs in Linoel's office, he was always callin dem with a hidden numba, and the people he hired were crazy ass good THIEVES) wink

inside movie. na ur type dey believe wetin dem see for movie
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by triKCstar: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2013
excerpt ... "Actually what you need is an app that will BLOCK the Private and UNKNOWN callers and leave them a message to UNLOCK their numbers if they wish to have their calls answered by the person they are calling.

You can do this with a custom message using Google Voice as voice mail. Any person that calls your number already knows to do this, and any telemarketers just hang up and don't call back. Otherwise just don't answer these calls and let them go to your carrier voice mail and let them leave a message. If it's important enough, the person calling will leave a message."

Best Regards.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by be4prof: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2014
just dial *#30# from any phone.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by shamsmart: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
hansibone: guys
all dis numba and codes u all drop down dont work, if a number is hidden, den its hidden.
tryin watchin sci-fic movies and u would find out dat dey demselves(OYINBO) no fit retrieve hidden numba, one example is smallville season 3 (When Lex hired people 2 set bugs in Linoel's office, he was always callin dem with a hidden numba, and the people he hired were crazy ass good THIEVES) wink

all ur rubbish na wash
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Nadisstanley: 4:59am On Mar 19, 2015
@cash4you78
put ur number i will call u wit Private number, i u can tell me my number then we talk.

1 Like

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Nadisstanley: 5:02am On Mar 19, 2015
cash4you78:
Hello guys, I can unmask any phone number.I have a unique method how to see any hidden number who is calling you 100% guaranteed
Who is interested i will make any proof. My e-mail is : number_hidden@yahoo.com. Price for 1 week surveillance is only 50$.Payment with Paypal.
@cash4you78
put ur number i will call u wit Private number, i u can tell me my number then we talk.

1 Like

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by haibe(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Try Truecaller ID
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by yeancar08(m): 2:51am On Feb 04, 2018
I believe there should be a software that can unravel a hidden number....
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Savage0079: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
If you guys have TTcode am buying bring job let share funds [color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.