Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2020 Views)

Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton / Are There Any Former Muslims In Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by nakash: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
Simply go to youtube and search. For instance if a muslim claims islam means peace go to youtube and you will get tens of videos of muslim preachers preaching about violence. When the muslims here claim that Islam teaches tolerance just go to youtube and you will find highly educated clerics saying the opposite. Another site that you can use to debunk the violent islam is memri.org. They have nicely translated videos of muslim clerics preaching what these muslims here try to cleanse. The videos are a gold mine they debunk all islamists lies. they call it taqqiya (lying for islam). Dear kufr please use the islamic teachings from the videos to shame islamic lies. You might be able to convince a few suicide bombers that their clerics are liars and save a few lives. Allah says that whoever saves a life its like he has saved the whole humanity( he plagiarised this too).

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by nakash: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Two of the most outrageous videos in my opinion are as follows . One Shia cleric saying anyone else not a shia is inherently born a homosexual. Another one is an al azhar (the oxford or Ivy League of islam) university lecturer saying that islam allows one to have sex... with your dead wife within 6 hours after her death. The modern world criminalses this and calls it necrophilia. Other outrageous videos are to be found in plenty on youtube. Many justifying violence, paedophilia etc . Straight from muslims themselves and quoting their infamous prophet or following his sunna.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by Sweetnecta: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
^^^ The fellow who needs his head examined: These "Islamic Scholars" that you are raving about, using their tangential position as the reality of Islam, are similar to Biblical Paul who was so tangential to Jesus of the Bibles in Matters of Who God is and the relevance of the Laws and prophets before Jesus arrived to the prophetic office.

Muslim scholars can have their opinions and even Fatwas. We in Islam will examine it and if found to come within Quran and or Sunnah of the prophet [sa] as transmitted to us y the companions [ra] and the 2 generations that followed them [ra], we will not reject it outright. It may call for further critical analysis before totally embraced.

But the case of the other nations is different. Let me use the christians to illustrate my point. The tangential position of Paul become the Footing, Foundation, walls and window and roof of Christianity. What Jesus said becomes merely the site; ground, pathway and garden surrounding the house Paul built. This means that they colored and wrap something that does not work with attraction. A jewsih rabbi explained the condition of the christians in the following: If a King is kind to his subjects, how appropriate is it for the people to recognize and honor the king's palace hand more than the King
especially when the palace hand told the people that all power and privilege belong to The King? How will the King feel towards the people who ignored him, but came running towards the palace hand with song and dance, singing his praise, embracing him and prostrating to him, instead of the King?

The jews have their Rabbis instead of Paul and Moses is just a footnote.
Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by nakash: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sweetnecta please dont engage me in any debate about your fake religion. Ill beat you hands down. All you do is copy paste stupid lengthy nonsense from your apologist websites. You are a closeted terrorist that the Feds should be watching and monitoring. You have a hatred of kufr and your fake prophet said that the only way you can be assured of going to jannat (paradise) is if you die for his sake in the name of jihad. Kufr are not stupid they are know how islam plays its deadly games. Infact the CIA secret dossiers provide that one day muslims should be wiped out the way Dresden in WW2 was wiped out. Go beat your chest but Islam will be banned, abolished and all followers sent back to stone age 7th century. Within 10 years thats my prediction because of us who are educating the world about how islam is such a man made religion through the kufr invented internet.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by nakash: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
@sweetnecta I am sorry over my outburst its only that I hate your fake religion so so much. Can i post a video from your esteemed clerics to prove that your post is nothing but a lie? From youtube.
Sweetnecta: ^^^ The fellow who needs his head examined: These "Islamic Scholars" that you are raving about, using their tangential position as the reality of Islam, are similar to Biblical Paul who was so tangential to Jesus of the Bibles in Matters of Who God is and the relevance of the Laws and prophets before Jesus arrived to the prophetic office.

Muslim scholars can have their opinions and even Fatwas. We in Islam will examine it and if found to come within Quran and or Sunnah of the prophet [sa] as transmitted to us y the companions [ra] and the 2 generations that followed them [ra], we will not reject it outright. It may call for further critical analysis before totally embraced.

But the case of the other nations is different. Let me use the christians to illustrate my point. The tangential position of Paul become the Footing, Foundation, walls and window and roof of Christianity. What Jesus said becomes merely the site; ground, pathway and garden surrounding the house Paul built. This means that they colored and wrap something that does not work with attraction. A jewsih rabbi explained the condition of the christians in the following: If a King is kind to his subjects, how appropriate is it for the people to recognize and honor the king's palace hand more than the King
especially when the palace hand told the people that all power and privilege belong to The King? How will the King feel towards the people who ignored him, but came running towards the palace hand with song and dance, singing his praise, embracing him and prostrating to him, instead of the King?

The jews have their Rabbis instead of Paul and Moses is just a footnote.
Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by vedaxcool(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Advise; like nakashii just spam the thread with articles from bigots like nakash and there you have won the debate hands down!
Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by nakash: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
@vedx i dont make sense of what you opined. Your clerics are your mentors but to the kufr they are your undoing because they are seriously absurd. Do you want me to post a video of sunni clerics & scholar speaking in classical arabic saying Jews and christians (according to your prophet) are the worst enemies of islam and they should be exterminated while you lie here everyday that islam is peace!
Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by seyibrown(f): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ The fellow who needs his head examined: These "Islamic Scholars" that you are raving about, using their tangential position as the reality of Islam, are similar to Biblical Paul who was so tangential to Jesus of the Bibles in Matters of Who God is and the relevance of the Laws and prophets before Jesus arrived to the prophetic office.

[s]But the case of the other nations is different. Let me use the christians to illustrate my point. The tangential position of Paul become the Footing, Foundation, walls and window and roof of Christianity. What Jesus said becomes merely the site; ground, pathway and garden surrounding the house Paul built. This means that they colored and wrap something that does not work with attraction. A jewsih rabbi explained the condition of the christians in the following: If a King is kind to his subjects, how appropriate is it for the people to recognize and honor the king's palace hand more than the King

The jews have their Rabbis instead of Paul and Moses is just a footnote.[/s]

Baba Sweet, try to always stay on point ... you seemed to have been making an argument but you went off course in the struck out bit ...
Re: Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate by carefulme(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
nakash: Two of the most outrageous videos in my opinion are as follows . One Shia cleric saying anyone else not a shia is inherently born a homosexual. Another one is an al azhar (the oxford or Ivy League of islam) university lecturer saying that islam allows one to have sex... with your dead wife within 6 hours after her death. The modern world criminalses this and calls it necrophilia. Other outrageous videos are to be found in plenty on youtube. Many justifying violence, paedophilia etc . Straight from muslims themselves and quoting their infamous prophet or following his sunna.

.........certainly your choice of selection of videos wasn't coincidental.......
......you chose that which would further your cause...........
.......why didn't u like videos that said otherwise?............i guess because they were lying

....You are not allowed to make up "facts" from words of individuals.......
....it's unscientific.......
....such subject needs to be looked into before facts can be drawn.......

........The following statements cant be true because they were coming from me.......I AM HONORABLE AND NICE
........they can only be if they have been thoroughly and objectively verified.......

........You are a free thinker, so i expect that u know better........

(1) (Reply)

Reply To TB Joshua's Return Of Tithe. / Drag Them To Court {water OF Manna/revival Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Redeemed Church Copying Roman Catholic Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.