Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business (1170 Views)

Millionaires' Quotes For Life & Business Success / MUST READ: How To Achieve Success In Life & Business (new Paradigm For Success) / Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
i guess most people are interested in having d right people come into their lives & business,the question how do i go about this goal? To answer this question ask analyse your self under this subject:am i positive,am i genuinely interested in others,am i a team player,do i love myself & what i do(then if yes it will be easy to persuade others to love you & what you offer) and above in your relationship am i desperate.Any one that affects you when corrected will draw d right people into your life.principles
Re: How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Be honest to yourself & others.All this principles attract d right people.HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business by chaotik(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
be successful . . . u'll attract all sorts tho but wisdom, sieve !!!
Re: How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is a new year,attract & bond with positive minded & speaking people.The economy may be looking bad,dwell on d positive,its as been like that longtime.Remember positive people energize,while negative ones exhaust.

(1) (Reply)

{help} How To Import Brazilian Hair / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013 (SEE THE LIST) / 2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.