Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? (4533 Views)

Millionaires' Quotes For Life & Business Success / How To Attract The Right People Into Your Life & Business / MUST READ: How To Achieve Success In Life & Business (new Paradigm For Success) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by olaolabiy: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2010
hi guys,
i just want to know if 3 million naira is enough to return to nigeria from abroad.i mean for somebody who is educated to graduate level but does not want to take up any job.somebody who prefers to run his own business.if the money is enough,please suggest what(any business) he can possibly
go into.please be realistic.your comments will be invaluable.thanks.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by tolaerinle: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by olaolabiy: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
tolaerinle:

i suggest it firm were you invest 2m and your rake in monthly will be 500k per month
mail me
tolaerinle2000@yahoo.co.uk

are you really,really,i mean really really sure about this.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by 9jawear(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
3 million is even too much to start a business in nigeria, there are viable business ideas that dont even need too much capital to start.

To an average business man in migeria, business is about importing a container or something from china and selling it in nigeria
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
tolaerinle:

i suggest it firm were you invest 2m and your rake in monthly will be 500k per month
mail me
Thief he wont mail you . . . .
You are a grand criminal!!
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
seyemon:

You can start a business with 2 Million or less and can rake in 50k daily(The business runs on Sundays too) at the end of each month you pocket 1.5 Million Naira.You can contact me on seyemon2007@yahoo.com or give me a call on +2347039391534, 07039391534.Thanks

tolaerinle:

mail me
Guy na wa for you o! someone's blood, toil, tears, and sweat. Heartless sonofa!
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by magragold(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
3millionĀ  can do a lot for you if you make the right decision of businesses to invest in.

I have an idea that you can invest at least 450k in and then you watch it grow, you won't believe what your money will be in a year.Infact you can start test running my idea before you relocate, to see its profitability.

And the beauty is, I have unassailable proofs of earnings grin

Reach me on ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
magragold:

3million can do a lot for you if you make the right decision of businesses to invest in.

I have an idea that you can invest at least 450k in and then you watch it grow, you won't believe what your money will be in a year.

And the beauty is, I have unassailable proofs of earnings grin

Reach me on ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com
Another worthless human being. .
Stop scamming people, stop defrauding, it doesnt pay. . .
You will end up in jail one day if you dont stop today
OLE
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2010
hi guys,especially MrCrackles,

i advise anybody using nairaland to be CAREFUL.I posted this tread in the name ola olabiy.but i decided to write a crook here called tolaerinle@yahoo.co.uk to know his game.he replied with his business plan.i then tried to post it on this this forum to expose him as a crook,the next i got from nairaland is that my account is hereby closed.they claimed i was trying to post spam.they immediately removed the post.as a result,i decided to log in using a fresh detail to expose this.now i can not use ola olabiy again.

please becareful with nairaland.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2010
let nairaland dispute this.curiously,the said business is based in abeokuta,called xenal.com.becareful people.crooks all over
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2010
MR MODERATOR
I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.OR ARE YOU AN ACCOMPLICE?EXPLAIN WHY?OLE GBOGBO
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by RecentPost: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2010
So you guys clossed the account because he wanted to expose scammer?maybe moderators are the scammer on nairaland who knows,you can close my account too i dont care,i will head to another forum or facebook
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2010
thank you for adding to my voice.
please lets put pressure on them-the moderators.i still have the idiot's business plan.but if i try to post it they will close this new account-i am afraid.let them promise not to and let them tell me why ola olabiy was closed for trying to expose a thief.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by nyrol(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2010
My broda you ve done a great job, keep up the campaign, expose all criminals. I will do same if am opportuned to be in position to do. Criminals are devilish and they need not live with human beings. even if nobody supports you, say something when u see something!
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by Delta007(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
Actually "ola olabiy", the spam bot on this forum is a joke. It bans the wrong people and I do not know what the admins/mods are doing to fix it. This problem has been on for now. I do not think the mods work hand-in-hand with these scammers.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by wondern(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
The page below may interest you. It summarizes investment write-ups

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-304334.0.html
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
if they are not doing so with scammers,let them reply then.and justify why my account was closed
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by Kalamaya: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
I am really new in this forum,and have since be finding it interesting to learn and have direct insight about what business one in the diaspora can do in Nigeria.infact this tread when i see it was very interesting to me because i have been trying to invest some few millions in Nigeria recently,but this accusation of this forum respectable monderators as scammers,or agents is very alarming to me personally.infact i want this issue to be clearified within this forum to bring back its reputation within and outside Nigeria.thanks
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
yes.i have respect for them as well.that is why i want them to respond to this.i love this sight a lot.i spend hours on this forum everyday.but,i was shocked.they really need to say something.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by seyemon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
A lot have been said while I wasn't watching the thread.Well am am writing in defense of myself and to clarify to people who thinks am a scammer
@ ola olabiyi
mr crackles
arkinses
and the general public
I have proof of what am telling you guys on here,I offer one on one training to whoever is interested,I wonder how I can scam someone when we meet live to discuss business
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2010
arkinses:

Guy na wa for you o! someone's blood, toil, tears, and sweat. Heartless sonofa!

mr arkinses
i forgot to mention your name.thank you for your comment.you are great and soooooo right
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
MrCrackles:

Thief he wont mail you . . . .
You are a grand criminal!!

you are great sir
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by HAHAAAAA: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
seyemon:

A lot have been said while I wasn't watching the thread.Well am am writing in defense of myself and to clarify to people who thinks am a scammer
@ ola olabiyi
mr crackles
arkinses
and the general public
I have proof of what am telling you guys on here,I offer one on one training to whoever is interested,I wonder how I can scam someone when we meet live to discuss business

mr seyemon
i did not mail you and there is nowhere on this tread where i refered to you.and i never called you a fraud.i am talking about tolaerinle@yahoo.co.uk. so check very well.
that does not mean your business sounds feasible to me.but,may be you know how it works for you,but i don't.
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
Back to topic plzzzzzzzzzzzz

SHALOM
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
Magragold. . .
^ ^ ^ Shut the fu/ck up you deceptive vagabond. . .
Do you think i am gonna poo my pants because of your empty threats?
NAH. . . .I am going out now but i will be back to slaughter your fraudulent fu/ck face. . . .
If you have concrete evidences to prove you are not a scammer, present it here and stop ranting like a pepper grinding machine. . .
Dimwit!
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by ogun1872: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
My posting privilege[b](username MAGRAGOLD)[/b] was suspended when I responded to the unsubstantiable assault by a Cursed Soul called MrCrackles

@ MrCrackles

I am shocked at your outburst. Did we do business before? Did I ever scam you? Have we ever met? Did I scam anyone you know?
Proverbs 16:10- A divine sentence is in the Lips of The King,

Have you ever experienced a glimmer of comfort in your life?, your baseless assault on me just took it away and trust me, you have seen your best days on earth!
Deuteronomy 28:15-68 will be your lot from this day henceforth, and trust me I have spoken and I will not dignify a Cursed Soul like you with any other response!

Some screenshots for any Doubting Thomas!

Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by ogun1872: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2010
Because a Cursed Soul called MrCrackles is reading this post, another screenshot will suffice!

If the Cursed Soul need more screenshot from 3years back, he can drop his email ad here and I will forward more screenshot of unbelievable earnings that will remain a mirage to him for the rest of his blighted days on earth.

Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2010
MrCrackles:

Magragold. . .
^ ^ ^ Shut the fu/ck up you deceptive vagabond. . .
Do you think i am gonna poo my pants because of your empty threats?
NAH. . . .I am going out now but i will be back to slaughter your fraudulent fu/ck face. . . .
If you have concrete evidences to prove you are not a scammer, present it here and stop ranting like a pepper grinding machine. . .
Dimwit!
Okay, this is funny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2010
ogun1872:

Because a Cursed Soul called MrCrackles is reading this post, another screenshot will suffice!

If the Cursed Soul need more screenshot from 3years back, he can drop his email ad here and I will forward more screenshot of unbelievable earnings that will remain a mirage to him for the rest of his blighted days on earth.

You are just bitter because i busted your scamming as/shole. . .
As long as i am around here, whatever username you morph into wont steal a kobo from innocent and unsuspecting forumites. . . .
The kind of comfort, affluence and luxury i am wallowing in, is what you can only dream off. . . .
Quit your deceptive ways now before satan rains hell fire on you. . . .
Quoting the bible wont win you any sympathy here trust me. . .You are a blooming FRAUD, if not prove me wrong!
M done on your case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn $20+ Daily Transcribing Online From Nigeria / Legit Investment That Pays Daily And Monthly / Selling Products Online From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.