Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rita Dominic In My Dreams - LKT - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Rita Dominic In My Dreams - LKT (677 Views)

Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / Is Rita Dominic In Love With Mikel Obi??? / Rita Dominic Shows Off Bikini Body In Vegas. Photos: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic In My Dreams - LKT by Ktwice(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sometime ago, Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Rita Dominic, was said to have granted an interview to a magazine in which she voiced her desire to walk down the aisle and give birth to a set of twins. Unknown to the actress, her words had deeply touched a secret admirer named LKT, a singer celebrated for his rare inflection of olu maintain's hit song titled 'Yahoozee' Now LKT seems to have fallen in love with Miss dominic and he is willing to publicly confess it anytime. "I' ve been dating Rita in my dreams and I' ve always loved to see her in the movies. When I read her interview, something in me said I should voice out my admiration and affections for her. "If truly her heart desire is to have a set of twins, I can give her that. I have got twins in my genes. It mght sound awkward or a joke, but I' m not kidding; nor am I looking for cheap publicity. "I would have approached her a long time ago, but I thought she was already taken by another man. Even if it turns out that she is older than me, I can live with it. Age is nothing but a number, he says.
Re: Rita Dominic In My Dreams - LKT by Okimski(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Day dreamer. First

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Teenager Sells App For $30 Million To Yahoo And Why You Should Care! / Benin Stands For Glo Laffta Fest…as Salvador, Wande Coal, Basket Mouth, 14 Other / Read The Open Letter To ‘the Headies Awards 2013′organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.