Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again (4440 Views)

Airtel Zte Modem / Dont Buy The Galaxy Note 2 Yet...check This Out / Lets Get It Over; Crack The Mtn Huawei Modem So It Works With Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by traceroute: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2012
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IT HAS COME TO MY OBSERVATION THAT AIRTEL HAS NOW INTRODUCED SIM LOCK INSTEAD OF MODEM LOCK IN A BID TO STOP THE UNLOCKING OF THEIR MODEMS.THEY NOW ASK FOR A SIM PIN WITH THEIR LATEST MODEM I BOUGHT FOR A FRIEND.ALL THE DC CRAP CANT UNLOCKM IT AGAIN AS IT DOESNRT EVEN BRING OUT THE UNLOCK DIALOG BOX BUT PROMPTS THAT ONLY AIRTEL SIMS CAN BE USED THERE.MF190 CAN STILL BE VRACKED BUT YOU NEED THE MODEM INTERFACE OF ANOTHER HUAWEI OR ZTE MODEM.
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by princeparis(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Don't know about what you are saying but i bought a ZTE mf190 modem from Airtel office during this past week and it has seen been unlocked by me and working perfectly on all network. No error whatsoever.
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by timbros(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2012
prince paris: Don't know about what you are saying but i bought a ZTE mf190 modem from Airtel office during this past week and it has seen been unlocked by me and working perfectly on all network. No error whatsoever.

How do I unlock mine?
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by francis247(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
traceroute: FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IT HAS COME TO MY OBSERVATION THAT AIRTEL HAS NOW INTRODUCED SIM LOCK INSTEAD OF MODEM LOCK IN A BID TO STOP THE UNLOCKING OF THEIR MODEMS.THEY NOW ASK FOR A SIM PIN WITH THEIR LATEST MODEM I BOUGHT FOR A FRIEND.ALL THE DC CRAP CANT UNLOCKM IT AGAIN AS IT DOESNRT EVEN BRING OUT THE UNLOCK DIALOG BOX BUT PROMPTS THAT ONLY AIRTEL SIMS CAN BE USED THERE.MF190 CAN STILL BE VRACKED BUT YOU NEED THE MODEM INTERFACE OF ANOTHER HUAWEI OR ZTE MODEM.
crooks! No wonder I've been unable to browse with this SIM I bought with their modem.
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by unclesamtech(m): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2013
traceroute: FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IT HAS COME TO MY OBSERVATION THAT AIRTEL HAS NOW INTRODUCED SIM LOCK INSTEAD OF MODEM LOCK IN A BID TO STOP THE UNLOCKING OF THEIR MODEMS.THEY NOW ASK FOR A SIM PIN WITH THEIR LATEST MODEM I BOUGHT FOR A FRIEND.ALL THE DC CRAP CANT UNLOCKM IT AGAIN AS IT DOESNRT EVEN BRING OUT THE UNLOCK DIALOG BOX BUT PROMPTS THAT ONLY AIRTEL SIMS CAN BE USED THERE.MF190 CAN STILL BE VRACKED BUT YOU NEED THE MODEM INTERFACE OF ANOTHER HUAWEI OR ZTE MODEM.

I HAVE UNLOCKED OVER HUNDREDS OF THIS SAME MODEM FROM AIRTEL WITH MY ORIGINAL DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE .

PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT AGAIN !!!

YOU CAN CONTACT ME OF ANY RELATED ASSISTANCE ;

Gsm # 08033955343

BB pin : 22f90bdf

unclesamtech_2013
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by otodeluxe(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Who says Airtel ZTE Modem can't be unlocked? Read my latest post on unlocking airtel zte modem and find out how easy it is to unlock the new airtel modem

http://deluxejournal.com/how-to-unlock-airtel-zte-mf190-modem/
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by godaye: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
pls i need a help, i unlock my airtel zte mf190 some time ago, now i format my system, each time i plug it to my system or another system, it does not connect i.e the driver does not even start installing not to talk of the airtel interface. pls help
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by Francheezy(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013
godaye: pls i need a help, i unlock my airtel zte mf190 some time ago, now i format my system, each time i plug it to my system or another system, it does not connect i.e the driver does not even start installing not to talk of the airtel interface. pls help
same thing appund to me, buh d0nt w0rry, i wld hlp u wen am free in d afternoon
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by Francheezy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
1st download ZTE DRIVER....http://www.dc-files.com/files/zte/modems/MF100/driver/ZTEDrvSetup.zip

DEN install it.....afta dat, download DCCRAP.............connect ur modem,,,,,,,wen u connect it, open ur dccdrap ,pick zte data cards den click search.it wld find ur modem...................den scroll down to d result and type.... AT+ZCDRUN=F .....den press ENTER........it shld work naw.............
Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by Viclay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
NOTE TO ALL NIGERIANS: UNLOCKING CREDITS COST #250/Unit

For HUAWEI E303 modems (MTN FASTLINK) - 4Units = #1000
For Huawei E173u-2 modems (AIrtel Nigeria) - 7Units = #1750
For ZTE mf631 (etisalat) - 7units = #1750
Glo bolt E303 not supported for now

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840

Re: Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again by dljbd1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Viclay: NOTE TO ALL NIGERIANS: UNLOCKING CREDITS COST #250/Unit

For HUAWEI E303 modems (MTN FASTLINK) - 4Units = #1000
For Huawei E173u-2 modems (AIrtel Nigeria) - 7Units = #1750
For ZTE mf631 (etisalat) - 7units = #1750
Glo bolt E303 not supported for now

NOW YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL YOUR MODEMS FROM HUAWEI, ZTE, VODAFONE & ALL OTHER MANUFACTURERS.
YOU WILL USE THE DC-UNLOCKER SOFTWARE AND PURCHASE CREDITS FROM US. YOU CAN EASILY UNLOCK HUAWEI E303, E173U-2.....AND SO ON. WE ARE ALSO A NIGERIA BASED DEALER FOR DC-UNLOCKER COMPANY. CHECK US OUT ON www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
We can sell you any amount of credit you need to unlock your modem.

contact Engr Victor Osed 07032046840
Bros, I have an airtel 3G unlocked modem and would actually want to swap with a ZTE modem. Please, can you help me out? thnx

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt / Tecno Phantom A2 Discussion Thread / See The Latest Airtel Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.