Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,224 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Happy New Year To My Catholic Faithfuls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year To My Catholic Faithfuls (470 Views)

Someone Should Please Call The Catholic Faithfuls Of Ahiara Diocese To Order. / Django Unchained And My Catholic Chilldhood / For Catholic Faithfuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To My Catholic Faithfuls by petokey: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
My dear catholic faithfuls, as we enter a new calender year(season of advent) in accordance with our churches' doctrine, i pray that the blessings of advent will dwell in our household.
As we all know that the season of advent is a sign that the messaih is to be born. So as we prepare for the birth of our saviour, may God grant us Patient, hope, grace, faith and prosperity in all we do. Amen.
And my question is.
What is your new year resolution as a catholic?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Value Of Applied Spirituality / Changing Your Input / Five Nigerian Pastors Among The Richest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.