Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Open Your Eyes To Reality - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open Your Eyes To Reality (557 Views)

Myths And Reality About Being A Manager / Nigerian Youths : Time To Wake Up To Reality / Open Your Account And Get Your 30 USD No-deposit Bonus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Eyes To Reality by trippleslam: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Are you happy with your. Life,are you earning enough?are you tired ofchanging job?or do you neeed an extra business that wil give you extra income?do you wnat to b ur own boss?Then read this...
Have you ever been given 5000000 dollars?This piece will b worth more than that for the person who has a dream and is willing to do something about it.IT is not fit that while good lluck is knocking at the door we shut it,let us therefore sail with the prosperous wind.this might b the oppourtunity you hav been waiting for...I want you to ask yourself these questions..what do you want out of life? For how long are you going to be working for your boss?how many ofur dreams hav you accomplished and how many are you going to accomplish if you continue what you are doing?I believe you want to succed that is why you read through this piece, it is now time for you to act .....NaturePlus is an organization that is helping people to make their dreams come to pass....send ur name and phone number to naturerecruitment@gmail.com to get an invitation for an interview....I wish you best of luck and hope to meet you on the beaches of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Decorators Wanted / Music Video Shoot (solechild Concepts) / Leading A Balanced Life (your Work And Your Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.