Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

MY DREAM: Personal Statement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MY DREAM: Personal Statement (2293 Views)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs / MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY DREAM: Personal Statement by ashson: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
I have the passion for computing right from time. My dream is to become the most outstanding computer professional in my community. During my undergraduate level, I studied computer science and graduated with very good result. So far I am into Computer and Mobile Gsm Engineering and doing very well. I intend to study Information Technology or Advanced Computing in post graduate level in order to enhance my knowledge in computing and also benefit my community in a better and professional way.

As a computer and mobile gsm engineer, I have trained more than 20 people to become experts in Information technology field, practically and technically. The country needs more people like this in making a lot of people become self employed not necessarily relying on Government jobs and allowing room for unemployment.

I love doing research on anything that relates to computer. I wish to become versatile in computing and technical stuffs in this information technology age, thereby encouraging the up coming generations in my community and contributing my quarter to the developing nation.
Re: MY DREAM: Personal Statement by obowunmi(m): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2012
@OP: all the best with your dreams, aspiration, and goals.
Re: MY DREAM: Personal Statement by ashson: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
obowunmi: @OP: all the best with your dreams, aspiration, and goals.
Thanx bro! i wish u dsame...
Re: MY DREAM: Personal Statement by infofirst(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2012
All the best with ur dream n never get distracted n SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: MY DREAM: Personal Statement by ashson: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2012
infofirst: All the best with ur dream n never get distracted n SUCCESS
thanx man...

(1) (Reply)

Acca Classes In Abuja / How Much Does A Graduate Assistant Earn Monthly? / Any Known School Of Nursing In Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.