Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? (2216 Views)

Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobberman Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2012
I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE WORKING FOR PHILLIPS OUTSOURCING, THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB IN ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES... SHE EVEN SENT ME EMPLOYMENT LETTER INSTANTLY PLUS EVERY OTHER DOCUMENTS... THE QUESTION IS IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CALL ME DURING THE WEEKEND? AND CAN I BE INVITED FOR AN INDUCTION WHEN I DID NOT ATTEND ANY INTERVIEW BELOW IS A COPY OF WHAT THEY SENT TO ME///

Dear Candidate,

Please find attached engagement documents for your attention.

If the offer extended is acceptable to you, the following is required of you:

· Sign the offer letter that is attached and scan same back to the undersigned.

· Get 4 persons to act as guarantors and attach a copy of each individuals identity card when you are returning back to us at the induction venue.

· The declaration of residence should be sworn in court and should be brought along with you for submission during the induction and training.

· Come with original and photocopies of all your credentials, 3 passport photographs and completed hardcopies of the attached documents when you are coming for your induction and training.

Feel free to contact us for further clarification.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelechi Onyenze

kelechio@phillipsoutsourcing.net
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2012
PLS. I NEED A REPLY TO KNW IF IT GENUINE OR NOT COS TODAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITION OF THE FORM.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2012
Yes it is. it looked too good to be real. Run for your dear life. One more thing, did u apply for job there?
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2012
yorke: Yes it is. it looked too good to be real. Run for your dear life. One more thing, did u apply for job there?
NOPE.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: NOPE.

Then you need to run as fast as your legs can take you.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2012
yorke:

Then you need to run as fast as your legs can take you.
tanx bro.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
You can't just labelled them a scam without having to find out one or two things about them. If I may ask you, where did they say you should meet them? Did you apply for any job elsewhere either online/offline?
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
eyenCalabar: You can't just labelled them a scam without having to find out one or two things about them. If I may ask you, where did they say you should meet them? Did you apply for any job elsewhere either online/offline?
pls. dont get me wrong o. am nt labelling anybody here.. theyy ask me to meet em @ the somewhere in jibowu.. i just wanna knw the rate of the Authenticity..
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by eyenCalabar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: pls. dont get me wrong o. am nt labelling anybody here.. theyy ask me to meet em @ the somewhere in jibowu.. i just wanna knw the rate of the Authenticity..

should that place supposed to be their office?
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by flowales(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
i think you can try your luck since they aint asking you to pay any money, though seriously some people went for the interview for the bank teller job with them and have been offered the employment you will meet some of them there tomorrow, i only think it seems they could not get the number of people the looking for and its urgent the way the said it cos the people that they will be offering the job will start work on the 10th of december. if you stay in lasgidi, give it a try,then if you re lucky to get it right, i will congratulate you, geting a job without doing interview
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by ayokenny37(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE WORKING FOR PHILLIPS OUTSOURCING, THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB IN ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES... SHE EVEN SENT ME EMPLOYMENT LETTER INSTANTLY PLUS EVERY OTHER DOCUMENTS... THE QUESTION IS IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CALL ME DURING THE WEEKEND? AND CAN I BE INVITED FOR AN INDUCTION WHEN I DID NOT ATTEND ANY INTERVIEW BELOW IS A COPY OF WHAT THEY SENT TO ME///

Dear Candidate,

· Get 4 persons to act as guarantors and attach a copy of each individuals identity card when you are returning back to us at the induction venue.

· The declaration of residence should be sworn in court and should be brought along with you for submission during the induction and training.

· Come with original and photocopies of all your credentials, 3 passport photographs and completed hardcopies of the attached documents when you are coming for your induction and training.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelechi Onyenze

Well just checked d website phillipsoutsourcing.net and its their site. U can send a blank mail to d add n see.

Thers no sin in trail frnd. To meet dem @ jibowu? Browse der siter n see if dey ve a brach officer der.

Go but b @ alert n don pay any dime
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
eyenCalabar:

should that place supposed to be their office?
dunno o.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
flowales: i think you can try your luck since they aint asking you to pay any money, though seriously some people went for the interview for the bank teller job with them and have been offered the employment you will meet some of them there tomorrow, i only think it seems they could not get the number of people the looking for and its urgent the way the said it cos the people that they will be offering the job will start work on the 10th of december. if you stay in lasgidi, give it a try,then if you re lucky to get it right, i will congratulate you, geting a job without doing interview

That's all. Anything is possible. It's just that one needs to be cautious. And if they start talking anything about money, just tell them you'll be right back with it and then you zoom. Simple!
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Hassanjj(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
flowales: i think you can try your luck since they aint asking you to pay any money, though seriously some people went for the interview for the bank teller job with them and have been offered the employment you will meet some of them there tomorrow, i only think it seems they could not get the number of people the looking for and its urgent the way the said it cos the people that they will be offering the job will start work on the 10th of december. if you stay in lasgidi, give it a try,then if you re lucky to get it right, i will congratulate you, geting a job without doing interview
tanx ..
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by flowales(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
yeap cos phillip outsourcing is a subsidiary of phillip consulting, the have all the reputation as one of the foremost recruiting agency in Nigeria. so Good luck bro
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: dunno o.

Bro, that work may be real o. Don't be pessimistic at all. Just sent a mail to that address and it gets delivered.
Re: Can This Be A Scam?????????????????? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hassanjj: I RECEIVED A CALL FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE WORKING FOR PHILLIPS OUTSOURCING, THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB IN ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES... SHE EVEN SENT ME EMPLOYMENT LETTER INSTANTLY PLUS EVERY OTHER DOCUMENTS... THE QUESTION IS IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CALL ME DURING THE WEEKEND? AND CAN I BE INVITED FOR AN INDUCTION WHEN I DID NOT ATTEND ANY INTERVIEW BELOW IS A COPY OF WHAT THEY SENT TO ME///

Dear Candidate,

Yours Sincerely,

Kelechi Onyenze

If they are not asking you to pay for anything what's the risk in it? I'll advise you to go for it. It does happen and I confirm to you that I have gotten a job without any interview before. Don't make any sort of payment...

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Is Recruiting... And Other Vacancies... / Good luck! / Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.