Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? (858 Views)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Ayomivic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Yes, what is the purpose of you posting on Nairaland's religion section?
Mine is to call all the lost sheep of our lord back to their shepherd and to remind us of his kingdom then to learn and correct people's opinions. What about you?
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Really surprised no one has replied.
Anyway my main goal is to identify world's problems and seek for solutions to it.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
mine is to reconvert all those useless xtians and muslims back to TRaditional PAganism.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by okeyxyz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
mine is to reconvert all those useless xtians and muslims back to TRaditional PAganism.

Why do you spoil a good mission with silly tantrums?(.. useless xtians and muslims..) It's noble to want to show\convert people to your truth, but what good does it do you to insult them?

Typical angry nairalander...
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
i am not insulting them. they act the foolls here by posting silly childish stuff.

I have nothing against "Nigerians" . i love NIgerians and i think we are a cool and well balanced people. its just the xtians and muslims.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Niflheim(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
@okeyxyz, It is the christian bible that refers to atheists as 'fools',and christians are always quoting that verse here on nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Niflheim(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
I post on this section to let christian/islamic puppets and slaves, understand that they have been brainwashed and they need to start thinking like men and not goats!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
My mission is to tell the truth about religion.

And also tell people that atheists are OK.....we shouldnt be discrimintated against
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by manmustwac(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
I just like to read the nonsense that these theists believe it gives us a picture of the type of people we have on Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by italo: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
To proclaim and defend the fullness of Truth... Primarily.
Re: What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
MY MISSION ? TO DEMYSTIFY THE SCRIPTURES. TO CAST DOWN OLD FABLES. THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURE WAS CLOSED ( DANIEL 12 VS 4 ). NOW ITS OPENED BECAUSE WE ARE AT THE END

(1) (Reply)

New Evidence Suggests Biblical Great Flood Happened / Any Names Associated With Atheists? / Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.