Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1301056 members, 1849759 topics. Date: Monday, 26 January 2015 at 11:26 AM

Where Is The Best Location For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is The Best Location For Nysc (688 Views)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Location For Nysc by BiggyB242(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,Just graduated and awaiting service,because of the situation in Nigeria I'm planning to re-schedule where I'll be posted to.But the problem is I'm confused . Where do you guys think is the best place to serve ,I want some where in the south (oil state I'm a mech .engr student ) Port Harcourt,Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa(light must be put into consideration that's very important ) which of the state has more opporturnity getting connected and more also a job.Also had a thought of Abuja how is it there?Any good prospect (getting hook up through rich men daughters what I meant is getting connected because Nigeria is all about the connection it determines how far you can go..Please if you have served in these places I need your advice and contribution.
Thank You
Re: Where Is The Best Location For Nysc by patuwa2(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2012
How old are you? Are you up to 18yrs?
Re: Where Is The Best Location For Nysc by Ellylace(f): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lolz...is dis guy for real? U hav to do ur own personal research on dat..ask ppl. Who r serving or live in these places...bt d nt expect to have it all easy..life's nt a beD of roses..
Re: Where Is The Best Location For Nysc by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2012
keep dreaming
Re: Where Is The Best Location For Nysc by fuckluv(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dnt know of these states u mentioned but i can help u work it 2 Borno. U get 2 enjoy good PPA, free accomodation, constant electricity..... Jst name it cheesy cheesy

(0) (Reply)

Where Were You Posted? (batch A, 2013 Corpers): Let's Meet Here And Discuss / Batch B 2012 Passing Out Parade/winding Up Activities / Your NYSC POP Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.