Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? (1212 Views)

Callup Letter And Nysc Prosp.corp Members / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by Sattors(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
I saw on nysc site that we can only print our call up letters from the three links that were provided and only one of them is opening. Have been trying to see how I can print my call up all to no avail.
Who has printed and how do you go about it?
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by BlessingChuks(f): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
I ve bin trying for hours now
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by obeki57: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've been on it since also.....the NYSC ICT dept na Rom
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by Sattors(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Somebody should pls help us, my wife is on my neck, one of her friends told her that she just saw her own posting and she is so worried, so anxious to know what is happening.
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by adaumendubuisi: 4:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Hi I don't know wats wrong wif the nysc site I opened it again and a payment slip popped up askin me 2 pay again nd I v paid b4 nd received a confirmation rm dem of a payment success pls could it b d site is havin ish or wat?
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by chantelistic: 4:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Nysc sent me a message dat my call upletter is ready. And dat I should log on to their site, believe me, I have being trying to view my call up letter since. But no details on it, plz could dis a network problem or is just a problem with mine
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by aldexrio(m): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2014
I download my Call up Letter 3 am this morning. Open the site http://portal.nysc.org.ng and click on the print call up letter link. Then you have to log in your email and password. After that you then click on the last link which says print call up letter. It worked for me so try yours.
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by chantelistic: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2014
I ve being trying to dat since yesterday nite, thou I opened the site , even d print call up letter page, but nothing is there , no details at alln
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by butanep(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2014
NYSC just gave me sleepless night... please the call up letter printing icon has disappeared from my dashboard... what is all these nonsense nysc is doing?
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by 175(m): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2014
I just printed my WIfe's Call Up Letter now now! 6:14AM Thursday 30.

Hurry and print guys. Using the link someone supplied above!

http://portal.nysc.org.ng
Re: Who Has Printed His/her Call Up Letter And How Did U Go About It? by yokiti: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2014

(1)

Hilarious! 74- Years-old Woman Rock Nysc Uniform- See Photo / Please Which State Is Paying State Allawee In 2017 / Photos From The Burial Of NYSC Female Corp Member Who Died Few Days To Her POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.