Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: (1064 Views)

Nairalanders Which Is Better: To Know Good Or Bad? / Nairalanders Which Is Better: To Know Good Or Bad? / Do Nigerians Actually Know About Killings In Baga By Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by english: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2006
This is for Mr Moderator, Seun. Do you actually know a good written English when you see one. there anyone on this site who think Seun has point out a correct written Enlish as in correct? Let's discuss this.
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by hotangel2(f): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2006
Uhnnnnn Im lost.
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by kitkat1(m): 3:19am On Apr 23, 2006
i agree w/hot angel what are you talking about undecided
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by gigitte(f): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2006
bobo poster, but your english is tres mal now grin
are you pointing fingers?
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by ZuluNation(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2006
"Do you actually know a good written English" grin grin grin, please learn to speak the language before pointing fingers, also you start a new sentence with a capital letter Mr/Miss English.Oh before I forget , incorrect is one word the last time I checked.
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by english: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2006
That's exactly what am talking about. So you Guys noticed there is some English language flaws in what have posted. I think it is high time we start looking properly into Mr moderators vocab's.

If I could remember correctly from reading the rules associated with this site, the last time I had a look at it. Writing good and clear English is still one of the rule. Is Mr moderator Excluded from this rule? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by glamrocka(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2006
[/quote][quote author=english link=topic=11215.msg309070#msg309070 date=1145794556]
That's exactly what am talking about. So you Guys noticed there is some English language flaws in what have posted. I think it is high time we start looking properly into Mr moderators vocab's.

If I could remember correctly from reading the rules associated with this site, the last time I had a look at it. Writing good and clear English is still one of the rule. Is Mr moderator Excluded from this rule? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Hahahahahaha Mr English has been busted lol lol lol
How many fingers pointing at you bro? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One: by kimba(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2006
@english

im Hausa by name, whats the hidden english agenda you and Mr. Moderator have going on?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! / I'm New Here / International Call Troubles: Anyone Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.