Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! (1082 Views)

Rhodalyn, Efani, Diddy And Da Other Insecure Teenagers / Questions For Rhodalyn / Nigerian Taboos You Believed While U Were Groewd Olds, Rhodalyn Shut Up In Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
happy birthday wormedup and rhodalyn
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
wormedup today is yours
rhodalyn tomorrow's your own
wish you both all the best the life and all what you wish for urselves
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Christino(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2006
Wormy, wusap, Enjoy your loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg Years ahead.

And for my funny ass shaker.

Happy Birthday - - > Miss ya Lots!
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by CrazyMan(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
humm
what's the celebration for?
who's celebrating bye the way.
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazy kid cant you read angry tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by dolliepie(f): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by CrazyMan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Everyone's laughing at me. cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazy kiddo
its wormedup birthday today you know the guy that supports chelsea on the sports thread
and tomorrow's rhodalyn's own, the girl who's got the second highest number of posts
you get now?
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2006
ok
thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy

happy birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! cheesy cheesy cheesy
wish you all the best of luck cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Christino(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ where's Worm @ least? sad
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2006
Cheeers Muki im flattered, dats Real Sweet Of ya kiss kiss kiss

baby gurl is getting married dis Saturday and it's her b'day as wekk, So dere, [size=18pt]Happy birthday in advance to ma baby gurl[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
no case girl,

so what are you serving me today angry cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Free(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2006
Happy happy birthday Rhodland  kiss kiss kiss

afe ye na wadi 18 lmao, cheesy cheesy s3 wo ye small grin cheesy

and wormedup grin cheesy

wish yall da best on Ur birthdays kiss kiss grin cheesy
and many more to come cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Muki cheesy cheesy
nufink tongue cheesy cheesy

hey!! im getting ma belly button done after Skool, mom's Organising a dinner party 4 me and im going Clubbing later in da night cheesy

@Free
tongue first born, first to die cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
i'll come to the dinner party tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Free(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
U be 18yrs cheesy
U gon be like dat ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess U ready to face real life
by gttin a belly bottom? shocked shocked
gurl wabodam anaa s3 beberiy3 wo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Dojo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2006
It's difficult to know what to say to someone special on her birthday. But, here's wishing you all the best as you are a year older, prettier, and wiser.
Happy Birthday Rhoda with all my love.
kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2006
So where's the venue
co's i'd love ot attend such an event like this. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
Yay!!ve got ma belly button done now!!! cheesy cheesy Yay Yay Yay cheesy

it's baby gurl's wedding day 2day and it's her birthday as well and i jst wonna wish her the very best Of marriege life from the innermost part Of ma heart
may She find all she's eva wnted in a man and more in her husband kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Baby Gurl,

[size=18pt]HAPPY BDAY AND A WEDDING DAY[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color][/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2006
Dojo:

It's difficult to know what to say to someone special on her birthday. But, here's wishing you all the best as you are a year older, prettier, and wiser.
Happy Birthday Rhoda with all my love.
kiss
i'VE ALwyz told U Dojo, U'll mk Some lady a very lucky guy kiss kiss kiss U're 1 in a million kiss kiss Cheers kiss

@Crazykid
cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Christino(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ Rhod,

why do u pop in n out, where's d ass shaking shizzle,

MISS U LoTTSSsSss
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Efani(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2006
haha she's 18 hmmm still a girl tho
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by mukina2: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2006
lol, Efani cheesy cheesy cheesy

she thinks she's a big gurl now
haba cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by 2cantango(f): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2006
I know I'm late sad sorry sad but I do sincerely hope you had a wonderful birthday, wormedup.

As for you, baby girl shocked shocked lmao!!!! I've read your email hun - will get back to you once I've digested all the juicy news. grin kiss I know you had a fantastic birthday - which is nothing short of what you deserve! kiss

Rhodalyn:

it's baby girl's wedding day 2day and it's her birthday as well and i jst wonna wish her the very best Of marriege life from the innermost part Of ma heart
may She find all she's eva wnted in a man and more in her husband kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Baby Girl,

[size=18pt]HAPPY BDAY AND A WEDDING DAY

Bless your heart baby girl kiss kiss I had THE BEST birthday/wedding  wink cool I'm an extremely happy wife! My husband is an amazing man - love him with all my heart. kiss cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2006
hey!!! baby girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
i've missed U Soo much!! kiss kiss kiss
im glad U're happy, U deserve it all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Efani tongue

@Muki kiss cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by dafman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2006
kiss Hope you had a great day Rhod, You've been scarce around here.
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2006
hey!! dafman cheesy kiss feels like ages!!! missed ya! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by dafman(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2006
Not only feels like ages, it's been ages! the last time we were on together you were a year younger, I see you're a year older now wink.

missed you too dear kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
lol cheesy feels good been 18! cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Wormedup And Rhodalyn! by wormedup(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2006
And this is the belated THANK YOU to you all.

i really appreciate.

cool

(1) (Reply)

Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! / God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: / Visit Nairalist For Jobs, Flats, Cars, Laptops, Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.