Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? (6555 Views)

Where R All Da Comedians On Ds Jokes Forum.?. / Nigerian Comedians Based In The Usa / Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
I find PRINCESS extremely funny,her awful lipstick alone and d way she twists her mouth makes me laff.

I hate AY,d bobo dey make me vex undecided
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Cbourne(f): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo: Building on my theme of women being quite lack-luster in many endeavors, if you listen to radio or watch TV shows, most female OAPs tend to be quite dry and not as sharp/witty as their male counterparts.
Let's just say i admire Gbemi on Beat FM because she doesn't seem to be trying too hard at it.. Very natural, intelligent, and witty especially in a sarcastic way.. Unlike the other floozies i don't quite get.. lipsrsealed On the Morning rush with Olisa, it is obvious the female on that gig is struggling to be funny and most times can't keep up with Olisa's natural wit. (No hate)
Beat Fm sef try.. Go to other radio stations.. Oh lawd! I don't want to name names. sad
see deviation o...we are talking about comedienne{s} not OAPs,that is how you fail exams...oversabi
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Mathewjoseph: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Make una dey here they yab Ay..d bobo don hammer una dey here dey yan opata.ah jealousy na im dey wori sum bad belle pipul.ay brings acting into comedy,nt juz stand up nd blabing.check out nw after ali baba,ay is the richest comedian in 9ja.haters make una go express,go embrace a moving trailer.mtcheeew
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by dhanmccoy: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yup, Helen Paul is very funny. I can't believe nobody has mention Ellen Degenres. She's funnier than many male comedians.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by ablogroup: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
as for me, I smile when ever I think of Helen Paul.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by ablogroup: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
as for me, I laugh when ever I think of Helen Paul.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by question(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Helen Paul and Chigurl are good
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by lilvonz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ellen DeGeneres is funny
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by lilvonz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo: Call me a chauvinist, but there are some things a female wasn't made for, and can never have impact on/in...
But hey, balancing things out, i think i'd rather watch one of those comediennes than sit through AY's attempt at humor... Now that's one dry sonofa'.. undecided It is a wonder he got so successful..

LIKE X 1000
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by chuckdee4(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mathew joseph: Make una dey here they yab Ay..d bobo don hammer una dey here dey yan opata.ah jealousy na im dey wori sum bad belle pipul.ay brings acting into comedy,nt juz stand up nd blabing.check out nw after ali baba,ay is the richest comedian in 9ja.haters make una go express,go embrace a moving trailer.mtcheeew

I'm 50/50 when it comes to AY but oga this is not hating, haven't people got a right to like and dislike whoever they want, whatever happened to free will, just because people don't enjoy his humour does not mean they are hating on him
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by aduje(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
I don't know about others, Helen Paul is found of cracking my ribs anytime any day. Have u tried her? For princess...I refuse to rate her, for Lepacious Bose...no new jokes; she keep recycling them...My personal opinion anyway.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Shenez: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tatafoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by blizzers(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Princess = beans
Lepaciuos Bose = akamu
AY = ogbono
Gbenga Adeyinka = omi ewa
All these women suck really.fink am better off these gals, no creativity,style nor swag. 18th century dumbskulls termed comedians, they always get me wondering if they ar saying anytin wenever they pop up ma TV.Tatafo rules dem all.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Telez(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
No
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by nayra(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
angry Helen paul gets me laffin
NaijaNaWaa: With due respect to all hardworking female comedians in Nigeria and elsewhere, I can't recollect ever laughing at their jokes. I've watched a few of them: Lepacious Bose, Princess, et al but they just don't cut it for me. Unlike their male counterparts, they appear to be trying too hard to make the audience laugh, and most times the audience are just there watching in utter bewilderment as if to say, "what's this clown doing here". Just my opinion though.

Let's have yours.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by doublecross(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
all the Nigerian female comedians are nothing to write home about. Thank God, I go Die, I Go save, Gandoki, Maleke, Omobaba and the almighty Seyi Law and Basketmouth. I must confess...the last 2 are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by RudySmith(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by favouryemmy: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
@OP Is it that comedy now has a gender? It does not matter from whom a joke is coming. But I sense that you've already made up your mind that its not made for ladies, therefore even if their joke is funny you'll never laugh to it. I've listened to several of them and some are funny.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by cr8v(f): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
The lesson on AY is that you don't need an A-skill set to succeed. He may not be the best of comedians but he is the most business minded. AY is using other comedians to sale. His creativity in business is unique and we must comend him for that.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by PuffyT1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
only Helen Paul (Uti Nwachukwu partner in crime on 'Jara ) does 'it' 4 moi
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by moredendisc: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith: Vanessa Fraction on Def Comedy Jam (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE) shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrn5d4TBkfI
Gina Yashere - I went back to Nigeria to get in touch with my roots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87iIrLFmxBs
Gina Yashere - A slice of my set at The London Comedy store from back in the day .... 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFZPBcriLI
some Andi Osho, enjoy!
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by chochoman: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
tayor whyz: :PTo b candid, helen paul is funny, its jst dat 9ja tin of wen u ar gettin big, u get sick,gradually deterioratin... I beg no one shud mention dt handicap,rib achin AY on dis platform, he sucks... Jst dt he is makin lots of money from dose who can find reason to laf @ ome
More like he is making money by packaging those with talent,dude is good at that.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by oolumide: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
You need to listen to helen paul. She is the best to come out of niger
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by moredendisc: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Puffy T:
only Helen Paul (Uti Nwachukwu partner in crime on 'Jara ) does 'it' 4 moi

tayor whyz:
:PTo b candid, helen paul is funny, its jst dat 9ja tin of wen u ar gettin big, u get sick,gradually deterioratin...
I beg no one shud mention dt handicap,rib achin AY on dis platform, he sucks... Jst dt he is makin lots of money from dose who can find reason to laf @ ome

oolumide:
You need to listen to helen paul. She is the best to come out of niger

Helen Paul? SMH.IMHO, pfft!
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Zikdik(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
muystoy: . I actually used to think I ΨåS̤̈̊ d only one D̶̲̥̅ǻ̀́†̥ thinks dis AY guy has no reason being a comedian,as far as ​I am concerned,he is d most boring and confused "comedian" in Nigeria,never found any of his dry jokes funny,always disgusts me. I actually used to think I ΨåS̤̈̊ d only one D̶̲̥̅ǻ̀́†̥ thinks dis AY guy has no reason being a comedian,as far as ​I am concerned,he is d most boring and confused "comedian" in Nigeria,never found any of his dry jokes funny,always disgusts me. I actually used to think I ΨåS̤̈̊ d only one D̶̲̥̅ǻ̀́†̥ thinks dis AY guy has no reason being a comedian,as far as ​I am concerned,he is d most boring and confused "comedian" in Nigeria,never found any of his dry jokes funny,always disgusts me
How many times did you have to quote him to make your point clear?
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Zikdik(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
cr8v: The lesson on AY is that you don't need an A-skill set to succeed. He may not be the best of comedians but he is the most business minded. AY is using other comedians to sale. His creativity in business is unique and we must comend him for that.
Wo,o ni go.Ori e ti pe ju.
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by kq(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smu3s5vBrQc
Helen Paul doing her stuff i liked it...
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by kq(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by moredendisc: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
kq:
Helen Paul doing her stuff i liked it...

@kq

Modify your post, and delete the img tag
Go back to the youtube video, click on share, copy the blue highlighted link (i.e. it will be like http:// and paste it in your modified post)
Note it will be http://youtu.be/ and not https://
The video will auto load or pop in your post
That is all that needs to be done (i.e. you don't need to use the img tag at all or paste a https:// link)
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2012
Surely U'vent listened to Patience Dame speak or type..she's the best comedian from the female category
Re: Do You Find Female Comedians Funny? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2012
I dont buy the disparity between male and female comedy. If its funny, i laugh, otherwise i smile.

Obviously their male counterparts are more successful and have been in the business for years before the females joined.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben. . . Network Connection Is A Must / One Word For Her (photo) / Jokes Jokes Jokes Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.