Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino (12305 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 3:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Bisi Ibidapo Obe claimed in an interview in October that Dino Melaye, a former Rep member and a married man was the person responsible for her pregnancy. In the interview, she said they met early April (See the interview HERE). 7 months later, on Friday November 30th she gave birth to a baby girl. Dino's friends are now pointing out the dates.

They said Bisi's delivery has further shown that the baby is not Dino Melaye's, that if she truly got pregnant for Melaye in April, she should not have given birth by now, going by her claims in the interview.

Meanwhile people close to Dino said he laughed when he heard about the delivery and also said he's standing by his previous statement. - "I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last"

Get a DNA test and put an end to all this!

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/bisi-ibidapo-obe-gave-birth-7months-ago.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Sharon6(f): 4:10am On Dec 04, 2012
We are waiting for the DNA result. A baby can be delivered @ 7 months btw.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by seedord247(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2012
.Sharon:

Na 7 months you spend for ya mama belle?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Akshow: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2012
this shameless ho and this stupid man should pls carry their smelly underpant out of the public. Shameless people. The stupid bisi at your age you no know who give you belle abi? Is the Stupid man not aware that this will hurt is wife and family? From all indications he actually slept wit her. Stupid cheatin man plus a Foolish loose golddigger equals rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Akshow: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

Na 7 months you spend for ya mama belle?
which kind Mumu question be that? You no do biology for secondary school? Abi You no ever hear of premature babies?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by seedord247(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Akshow: which kind Mumu question be that? You no do biology for secondary school? Abi You no ever hear of premature babies?

And which reetard answer be that.... Abi the time wey dem deliver the baby them tell you say na premature?.... If you nor sabi read go and start with Ali and simbi. grin

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by ebamma3: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2012
The following movie is rated 18, viewer discretion is advised

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2012
.Sharon:
I agree. A DNA test will put the issue to rest once and for all. However there was no report that she delivered a premature baby, hence her own side of the story seems to ßξ dented....

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2012
How are we sure that she didnt give birth to a premature undecided undecided
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by mich2012: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Akshow: which kind Mumu question be that? You no do biology for secondary school? Abi You no ever hear of premature babies?

Was the baby reported as pre-mature?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by ochallo: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Meanwhile people close to Dino said he laughed when he heard about the delivery and also said he's standing by his previous statement. - "I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last"

Get a DNA test and put an end to all this!

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/bisi-ibidapo-obe-gave-birth-7months-ago.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

this man is a typical womanizing dork, what would a man who calls himself a honourable, be doing sleeping around town and then laughing and claiming to be a victim, why did she not mention d'banj or don jazy because they never slept with her, the only reason he was mentioned is because he was a dog. And the fact is , if that dumb bi,tch cannot remember who impregnated her, then she may also not remember the exact date. Pair of low class animals.

it makes it even worse to know that he may have cheated on his wife with a pregnant woman.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2012
mich2012:

Was the baby reported as pre-mature?

So if truly the baby was premature, u expect the mother to publicly declare that eh angry angry tell me, which tribe do u come from?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem: How are we sure that she didnt give birth to a premature undecided undecided

A 7 month premature baby cannot survive. There has to be special attention and further incubation for months. If it. Were 8 months and some weeks, then we can assume the possibility. The lady is a fraud and disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by vislabraye(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2012
DNA test can solve a lot of speculations. They should go for it.

Its most unlikely that the baby is premature. Assuming it is a test can still confirm the paternity.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by pappy2000: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Ashawo work no good ooo. The work wey no get entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by heed101(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Show of shame 4 Bisi. She thinks say she dey nollywood. Stop acting
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by zangiff(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Come and see drama, serious drama, heavy drama...what you see is ??
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by kollybay4u: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Dino episode 1, Rubbish!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2012
this matter no hard reach as we dey carry am o..... DNA test no cost na
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2012
Abagworo:

A 7 month premature baby cannot survive. There has to be special attention and further incubation for months. If it. Were 8 months and some weeks, then we can assume the possibility. The lady is a fraud and disgrace to womanhood.

dont give a damn about either dino or Obe, as far as i am concerned, both are arseholles.

I have not seen the baby in question and i doubt if any of us has seen such yet. How am i even sure that the baby in question is not in a bottle as i am writing this? 7Months old baby can survive if the special attention u talked about are available. take a look at the below articles.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6167934_soon-baby-survive-outside-womb_.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/222162-how-soon-can-a-baby-survive-outside-the-womb/
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Baba God I thank you for this achievement oooooo....

E nor easy to enter Front-page oooo

Abeg make una follow me thank my GOD
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by manitobor(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2012
That b!tch is one hell of a pathetic liar. The veracity of her claims has been seriously dented. Its obvious she was phuKin so many men, she doesn't know who got her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by greatgod2012(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2012
i think DNA is worth doing
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Godjone(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2012
7month ago was wen they decided to make their intimacy known. They av been love birds write 4rm when the young politician cum activitist was a high political office holder
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2012
chei but 7 mnths aside, dat baby lips be like Dino own make we no lie
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2012
Can someone pls upload the baby's peeshure?? Let's compare with Dino and try to come up with some preliminary kini ko
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Baba God I thank you for this achievement oooooo....

E nor easy to enter Front-page oooo

Abeg make una follow me thank my GOD
grin grin grin grin grin
lmao...guy u dun kolo o
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

dont give a damn about either dino or Obe, as far as i am concerned, both are arseholles.

I have not seen the baby in question and i doubt if any of us has seen such yet. How am i even sure that the baby in question is not in a bottle as i am writing this? 7Months old baby can survive if the special attention u talked about are available. take a look at the below articles.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6167934_soon-baby-survive-outside-womb_.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/222162-how-soon-can-a-baby-survive-outside-the-womb/

The articles obviously support what I wrote above. If she has been flaunting the baby, then she's a fraud and should be charged to Sharia court.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2012
[img][/img]
GARRI (x7):
Can someone pls upload the baby's peeshure?? Let's compare with Dino and try to come up with some preliminary kini ko

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by hackman90: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

And which reetard answer be that.... Abi the time wey dem deliver the baby them tell you say na premature?.... If you nor sabi read go and start with Ali and simbi. grin
grin
seedord247:

gringringringrin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2012
This is definitely not a 7month old premature baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Hot? / Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation / Charly Boy Announces Another Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.