Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc (812 Views)

I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. / How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Contextual Advertising And Pay Per Click Programs For Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc by vincey(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
A new technology has come u, one person can subscribe to DSTV, HITV or any pay tv and the whole family or country will watch for free. This is purely illegal, without a mutual agreement with the company. It is strictly ment for educational purposes or special organisations. It is called seasons interface, you might not get the meaning from google search, but I got from reliable source and it works. It make use of a PC, a decoder, and smartcard card. The PC will need the season 7 hardware and software, which I will soon upload and will occupy one of ur USB com ports. I don;t have enough time now, I will describe how to do it later. This could be another bad market for Pay TVs, but I dont pray so. If you want to learn more about this, visit www.steroid-interface..com/ . Just created the blog now, and will update it later. Someone asked if you can use one smartcard for two decoders? the answer is YES. I will tell you how it look like, but will cost you some. I will also upload it to www.steroid-interface..com
Re: Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc by vincey(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2008
Are you sure of what u re saying, or u want us to visit the site u designed so u could make money?

JUST tell he howmuch u go settle me, i go do enough 4 u with diffrent ip addresses, call 08036302872. grin cheesy

I like u, u smart well, well.
Re: Another Bad Market For Dstv, Hitv And Pay Tvs, By Pc by vincey(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
A new technology has come u, one person can subscribe to DSTV, HITV or any pay tv and the whole family or country will watch for free. This is purely illegal, without a mutual agreement with the company. It is strictly ment for educational purposes or special organisations. It is called seasons interface, you might not get the meaning from google search, but I got from reliable source and it works. It make use of a PC, a decoder, and smartcard card. The PC will need the season 7 hardware and software, which I will soon upload and will occupy one of your USB com ports. I don;t have enough time now, I will describe how to do it later. This could be another bad market for Pay TVs, but I don't pray so. If you want to learn more about this, visit www.steroid-interface..com/ . Just created the blog now, and will update it later. Someone asked if you can use one smartcard for two decoders? the answer is YES. I will tell you how it look like, but will cost you some. I will also upload it to www.steroid-interface..com

(1) (Reply)

Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price / Get Lan (local Area Network) And Wan (configuration) For The Cheapest Price / Please Add Your Web Design Portfolio Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.