Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? (829 Views)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Facts About The Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Aniocha In Delta State / Why Did The Bantu's Migrate From Eastern Nigeria To Central And Southern Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2012
Have been curious about it. Are we all from ife? But i believe that majority of our clans migrated from ife, are there exceptions?
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2012
Antivirus! Lol. Nice one sha.
Even if you succeed with this those guy ain't gonn' agree with anything you're saying.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Antivirus92: Has been curious about it. Are we all from ife? But i believe that majority of our clans migrated from ife, are there exceptions?

You don't have lie and pose as if you are Yoruba to get information. It is readable on the net. There are exceptions.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Abagworo:

You don't have lie and pose as if you are Yoruba to get information. It is readable on the net. There are exceptions.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Abagworo:

no, i am not like that. This is culture section and we are united by culture section. Saying "we" doesn't necessarily mean claiming to be a yoruba. I know that most people know me here so i don't claim. Btw, this thread doesn't have anything to do with my igbo threads!
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2012
kwangi: Antivirus! Lol. Nice one sha.
Even if you succeed with this those guy ain't gonn' agree with anything you're saying.
no brother, this thread have nothing to do with those threads.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Ngodigha: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yorubas come from different places, e.g Benin, Sudan, Mecca and from the sky.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by odumchi: 1:55am On Dec 05, 2012
LOL grin

A bat perching among eagles.
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2012
odumchi: LOL grin

A bat perching among eagles.
what do you mean by that, odumchi?
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by odumchi: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2012
Antivirus92: what do you mean by that, odumchi?

I ma-eje dibia agbara ya aja?

Do you need a divination? grin
Re: Did All The Yoruba Clans Migrate From Ife? by Antivirus92(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2012
odumchi:

I ma-eje dibia agbara ya aja?

Do you need a divination? grin
explain what you mean or die it.

(1) (Reply)

DEJI' Of Akure Dies At 63 Years / Nelson Mandela Is Dead!!! / Capture The Best Of Culture In Igbo Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.