Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (42441 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abyjah: This is God, pay your tithes to her. Not to some rich, healthy, private-jet-buying MOG

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

He said if you do any of these things to these ones, you've done it to Him.

So the statement, ''Let's talk about Jesus'' has become the new trend, no more price of garri, or comment position, or from my blackberry/nokia C1.

Am inviting the mods and seun to ban anyone that says, ''Lets talk about Jesus'' when the statement is off the topic.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
salafiyy: 'ALLAHU AKBAR' GOD IS GREAT

Shattap, speak what we understand.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by firestar(f): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
If the disabled are able-bodied,
What are those able , doing?

@Poster

May your power in times of distress, never be scanty.-Pro. 24:10
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mercy, Lord Mercy! sad sad sad sad cry
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Leadn(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Oh my God, Oh my God! cry cry

Gracious father, thank you for sparing her life and making her such a happy girl even without her legs.

Change me to have her kind of mindset that even in the time of pain, need, sickness, sadness you're still the God of all creations and look down with love upon me. Amen

embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by dasparrow: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Post

She is such a pretty girl. May the good Lord Jehovah bless her and keep her. She is indeed an inspiration. We should always count our blessings because there is always someone out there who has it worse than us. The little girl has refused to allow her disability define her. She is striving on. It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
I just love her smiles...such a courageous girl. God bless you.

Thanks for sharing this, OP.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
The Chinese Creator God, Pan GU is truely great! (unlyk lazy/destructive allah and yahwe)

such a determined race of people! shocked

ALL HAIL PAN GU! GLORY BE TO THEE AND TO THIS LITTLE CHILD! cool

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Subuhanalahi: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
SUBUHANAKA YA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by klear(f): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
The Chinese Creator God, Pan GU is truely great! (unlyk lazy/destructive allah and yahwe)

You sound as crazy as that lunatic looking thing in that stamp.

Sweet child...God give me the grace to count my blessings & not my problems & obstacles Amen.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
cowgurl: wow, this is simply amazing. Loved the smiles on her face, it's contagious.
Honestly it is and it has left me with some guilt because I re-realized that I've got toooooooo much to be gateful to God for but instead I've been full of complaints. May God forgive me and I'll save these pictures so that when ever I'm tempted to complain about anything,I'll look at them and remember that my life is indeed good.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Shattap, speak what we understand.
u'r troublesome o.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by miketonic(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT MY ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PROBLEM IN BED? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
firestar: If the disabled are able-bodied,
What are those able , doing?

@Poster

May your power in times of distress, never be scanty.-Pro. 24:10
AMEN.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
miketonic: AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT MY ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PROBLEM IN BED? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR
I'm not surprised. People like you would always be everywhere. SMHsad
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by nairalady(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gee001: Indeed der is ability in disability. Jst c hw happy she looks. If she kud b happy, y cnt i be happy as well evn wt 2 legs i've got? I've learnt lessons 4rm dis post. I'm 4eva grateful 2 God
me 2... wow
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Youngzedd(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Candybob: U see how sane people respond to challenges?
If it were in Nigeria, her family will abandon her to begging for alms especially northern nigeria!
Agbam!
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Abyjah: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

So the statement, ''Let's talk about Jesus'' has become the new trend, no more price of garri, or comment position, or from my blackberry/nokia C1.

Am inviting the mods and seun to ban anyone that says, ''Lets talk about Jesus'' when the statement is off the topic.

Singing *You dey jealous me/I no send* Before you start immitating me, you need to be certified by me.

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

How He bítchslap'd some bad belle Sad-ducces out of the synagogue.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Tyche(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
May she continue to recieve all the strength and courage she needs.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Snowwy: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is simply shocked
Are we truly thankful? Do we thank God in all situations?
Thought and action provoking read.
Thank you Lord God for you are good.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Catchfire1: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You are an a NICOMPU! angry angry
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by winioluwa: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Do we learn lesson at all on all issues that we find ourselves in? This is a great lesson for people who do not appreciate God. For every season in life there is a reason.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
No matter how bad u think ur condition is go out and see piple dat are in worse condition
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by ojotule4: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
pinkydaisy: Father in heaven,,,i have been ungrateful in many many ways and times,please forgive me. Give me a grateful heart to be thankful everyday for you grace.

Poster, God bless you for this story, this is truelly something.
yes. May God forgive us the sins of our youths and teaches us faithful all day of our life Amen.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
9c one, god bless everyone of U, and the young gurl, a really touching and inspiring story, I love her and everyone of you. God will bless you all in every way
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by eherbal(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Alihamdulilah
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Tunjman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
...And her recent picture

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Opoki(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Catch_fire:

You are an a NICOMPU! angry angry

E be like say u just sabi Pagan 9ja.
That guy na confirmed trouble maker.
But i like his style shaar

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by otodeluxe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
unbelievable
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
maclatunji: Must Watch: The Amazing And Incredible Spirit Of Qian Hong Yan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbYhhDFuZTY

If this doesn't touch your heart- I doubt anything ever will!
She was badly injured in an auto accident when she was only 3 years old. To ensure her survival, the doctors were forced to amputate both her legs.

Yet I am here crying because nobody wished me a happy birthday please God forgive me

The handicapped Chinese girl Qian Hongyan crawls with two home-made props and part of a basketball at Zhuangxia Village on January 5, 2005 in Luliang County of Qujing City, Yunnan Province, China. The girl who lost both of her legs in a traffic accident in 2000 at the age of three, struggles to live her life with a basketball as an underprop, Hongyan uses brushes as low-level crutches "walking" between school and home by herself. The girl's story is widely reported in the country, and experts from China Rehabilitation Research Center has come to Qian's home to help her for rehabilitative treatment early 2005. Qian now has a pair of proper prosthetic legs, but still says she likes to use the basketball from time to time as it is easier for her to get in and out of the pool with.

Qian Hongyan, who was forced to use half a basketball as her prosthetic body, has inspired millions recently with her ambition to compete as a swimmer in the 2012 Paralympics in London.
Qian swims about 2000 meters a day and trains really hard.

"Qian Hongyan studies hard. She never grouches in training although she was confronted with many difficulties at the beginning, " her coach said.
Qian's family, living in Zhuangxia, China

Always count our Blessings and try to be Contented in life.
Please share this video as a tribute to this extraordinary girl. Hope to one day make a visit to china to her home town - Yunnan. My prayers goes out to her everyday that I watch this video, wishing her the best as years goes by...

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/qian-hongyan-the-smiling-crippled-girl-in-china/

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by mko2005: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Jesus knows everything whether you know about this or not !
God bless us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.