Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (20256 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You" / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Rocktation(f): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2012
Chen Siyuan, a young translator from Handan, China’s Hebei province, has the incredibly ability to write with both hands at the same time. Even more impressive is that fact that she can write vertically with one hand and horizontally with the other, or in two different languages.

In this age of technology, writing with both hands is not as valuable a skill as it once was, but that doesn’t make 24-year-old Chen Siyuan’s ability any less remarkable. This young English translator has been wowing onlookers with her amazing talent of writing with both hands simultaneously, in two different languages (Chinese and English). You’d be tempted to think this kind of unique capacity requires years of practice, but Chen says she discovered her ability completely by accident, during her high-school years. She was overwhelmed by the quantities of English homework, but found that she could complete respective tasks much faster by writing with both hands at the same time. ”When I was in high school, I unconsciously wrote with both hands while trying to finish my homework in a hurry,” Chen told People’s Daily Online. ”My classmates were curious and tried to imitate me, but none of them succeeded.”

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/remarkable-chinese-girl-can-write-with-both-hands-at-the-same-time-in-different-languages.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Rocktation(f): 2:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Winch angry

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by seedord247(m): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2012
Rocktation: Winch angry

Na him you be?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by ben4ever(m): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2012
make dem check her brain well ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by illicit(m): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2012
I ve always wish I can do dat! This is incredible.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Mynd44: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2012
Multi-tasking at it's very best

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by k2039: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2012
I have seen this before, professor Viru Shahastrabuddhe in 3 idiots wrote on the board with both hands at thesame time.

She is ambidextrous, I guess she will be extremely smart for her to multitask with both hands at the same time.

11 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by CrazyMan(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2012
No big deal...I can also do that...why do you think I'm called crazyman?

I even write with my foot as well. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Mynd44: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2012
CrazyMan: No big deal...I can also do that...why do you think I'm called crazyman?

I have seen something like that. But this one is really scary oo cos she will have to be able to separate her thoughts completely

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Rocktation(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: I have seen this before, professor Viru Shahastrabuddhe in 3 idiots wrote on the board with both hands at thesame time.

She is ambidextrous, I guess she will be extremely smart for her to multitask with both hands at thedame time.

Lol...I know you did not just relate this reality to something you saw in a movie. A man (Jackie Chan) had once fried eggs with his braided chignon too...also in a movie! Referring back to the source of this info, I doubt it would have been termed odd, if it weren't so uncommon.

CrazyMan: No big deal...I can also do that...why do you think I'm called crazyman?

Hehehehehehe! You Kwessy for shizzle! grin
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by IleIfe2(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
mutant

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by brumejohn: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2013
waoo

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2013
Post has been hidden

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Rocktation: Winch angry
Post has been hidden
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by ashson: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2013
chinese people are naturally talented

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by ceeceeco: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Talent. coolTalent.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by bunchyproject(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
This chinese people sef----if you want to buy a property in portharcourt check here:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
though amazing, but she is not the first person to do so. I once read about one American president who performed similar feat & in a more amazing manner.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by MEILYN(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2013
since last year and dis is making d frontpage nw....Anyway great ability sha

Pls who can help me with 2000naira in
ma Bank Account
in xchange of prayers and nd
blessings from God..... If interested u can add me on
facebook....www.facebook.com/ omokogi
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by novakid(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2013
I'm not surprised she's chinese undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by dridowu: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2013
Amazing
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2013
You know the thing about growing up amongst over a billion other people who almost look like you.

There's an upsurge in china, people want to stand out, want to be "known" - and they strive, work hard to achieve that. That's why you get so much ingenuity and creativity coming out of china.

Impressive.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Sweetapple007(f): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
What see fine chick with extraordinary skill am jealouse.
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by OMG2013(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Amazing stuff
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2013
MEILYN: since last year and dis is making d frontpage nw....Anyway great ability sha

Pls who can help me with 2000naira in
ma Bank Account
in xchange of prayers and nd
blessings from God..... If interested u can add me on
facebook....www.facebook.com/ omokogi
No its omopako

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Libkid(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2013
Choi! Dis one fit seperate thought.wat a talent
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by antsut(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Ligion at work!? shocked
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2013
Those chinese re liars all they want is to be firrst in everything and of everykind.....they even develop artificial skills just to stun d world
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by TYdot862(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
She b witch.....or she has two different set of brain, make them go check am for Lab ooo..
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Why always China?
Re: Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages by simongonner: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2013
k2039: I have seen this before, professor Viru Shahastrabuddhe in 3 idiots wrote on the board with both hands at thesame time.

She is ambidextrous, I guess she will be extremely smart for her to multitask with both hands at the same time.
yeah men,i love that movie 3 idiots..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.