Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My People! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My People! (2473 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / My People From The Rock City(abeokuta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People! by DrFerlie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
So many things dey happen on nairaland nowadays. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
INTEL is around the globe to spot and unravel mysteries behind some forumites ( and by extension their latent(unholy) relationships.) shocked shocked shocked

The hottest news you will get soonest is about debosky and his randiness.  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mr Gbenga  lipsrsealed  ( mostly on sport thread) of UK should be expecting INTEL at his doorstep any moment from now. cool cool cool

My people, a scandal that will shake nairaland to its foundation will be revealed next week.
Just wait, relax and keep praying for the INTEL team.
Re: My People! by tkb417(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
Lard hav mercy,

Osewa what now? What other surprize you have for us??
Re: My People! by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
. . . undecided
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
I am going to get my lawyer on this case. angry

I am suing Dr Ferlie for defamation of character. Your career is over my friend, Onitsha Ovation will RUIN you by publishing the stories of how you prefer 2 year old goats to women as your bed companions. tongue
Re: My People! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
na wa o. . . what's Nairaland turning into. . .gossipers, the devil is a liar. . . lol. . .anywaz, knowing Debo is not in UK put some relief in me. . .first it was 4Him, now Debo? hahaha. . .Nairalanders

@ferlie
lol, mr dokita, i know you just want to have some fun. . .i know, Nairaland is getting boring nowadays. . . grin

@Debo
omo, bosibi, wa explain ara e nisiyi. . .lol kiss
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
who is this Mr Gbenga anyways? Don't pull my name into the mud of your irresponsible reporting. tongue

Thunder fire your yansh 10 times tongue
Re: My People! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
lol. . . i think ferlie made mr Gbenga up to "support" his daily "NEWS". . . there's a bigger source behind all this, darl. let mr ferlie play cat and mice cheese for now grin i got a good juicy story on him too. . .ferlie ferlie ferlie. . .se o man nkan to se awan opuro? you can be walking outside your home and suddenly the lightening of Zeus fire your ass. . .lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My People! by Chacal: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
debosky:

I am suing Dr Ferlie for defamation of character. Your career is over my friend, Onitsha Ovation will RUIN you by publishing the stories of how you prefer 2 year old goats to women as your bed companions. tongue

Debosky, u must be very intelligent concerning the goat story.

Heard through the grapevine that Dr Ferlie sought the help of a herbalist in his bid to date a popular female Nairaland member. tongue tongue tongue
All Ferlie's efforts to lay this babe proved frustratingly abortive so Ferlie decided to go diabolical.
Well. . . . .to cut the long story short, the herbalist gave Dr. Ferlie a magic ring.  He was strongly advised to touch the babe's butt with this ring and the babe will follow Dr. Ferlie wherever for at least 48 hrs. cool cool

Dr Ferlie agreed and paid N200,000 for this special ring.  When he got outside, he lost faith in the herbalist and decided to test the magic ring before putting it to use.  He found 2 female goats running around the yard and Dr Ferlie chased and touched em goats' behind with the ring.
The outcome was thunderous . . . .the 2 female goats turned round and were chasing Dr. Ferlie everywhere and Ferlie being a smart crook evaded em by getting into his car and sped away. cool cool

Anyways, Dr Ferlie was grinning from ear to ear thinking mission accomplished. He drove home, got out of his car and as he opened his bedroom door, he found the same 2 female goats he left at the herbalist's yard tucked under his duvet. The 2 goats were bleating so loud as they were on HEAT.
Ferlie couldn't handle the blood rush and he passed out. grin grin grin grin

STORY TO BE CONTINUED*************************************** wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My People! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
lol grin
now that is the story shocked grin na wa for you o, ferlie
Re: My People! by ifyalways(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
Chacal:

Heard through the grapevine that Dr Ferlie sought the help of a herbalist in his bid to date a popular female Nairaland member. tongue tongue tongue
All Ferlie's efforts to lay this babe proved frustratingly abortive so Ferlie decided to go diabolical.
Well. . . . .to cut the long story short, the herbalist gave Dr. Ferlie a magic ring. He was strongly advised to touch the babe's butt with this ring and the babe will follow Dr. Ferlie wherever for at least 48 hrs. cool cool

Dr Ferlie agreed and paid N200,000 for this special ring. When he got outside, he lost faith in the herbalist and decided to test the magic ring before putting it to use. He found 2 female goats running around the yard and Dr Ferlie chased and touched em goats' behind with the ring.
The outcome was thunderous . . . .the 2 female goats turned round and were chasing Dr. Ferlie everywhere and Ferlie being a smart crook evaded em by getting into his car and sped away. cool cool

Anyways, Dr Ferlie was grinning from ear to ear thinking mission accomplished. He drove home, got out of his car and as he opened his bedroom door, he found the same 2 female goats he left at the herbalist's yard tucked under his duvet. The 2 goats were bleating so loud as they were on HEAT.

STORY TO BE CONTINUED*************************************** wink wink wink wink wink
ROTFLMAO
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
debosky:

Oga debosky. I have been receiving threat letters and calls from everywhere just bc of the hot news, I will suspend your story bc the case is in court. tongue tongue tongue You be correct guy. make i no spoil your runs for nairaland babes grin grin
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2008
morenike09:

lol grin
now that is the story shocked grin na wa for you o, ferlie

toyintomato kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

Oga debosky. I have been receiving threat letters and calls from everywhere just bc of the hot news, I will suspend your story bc the case is in court. tongue tongue tongue You be correct guy. make i no spoil your runs for nairaland babes grin grin

You should know by now that I am an important man with friends in high places cool Stop spreading these rumors or ELSE. wink
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
Chacal:

Well. . . . .to cut the long story short, the herbalist gave Dr. Ferlie a magic ring.  He was strongly advised to touch the babe's butt with this ring and the babe will follow Dr. Ferlie wherever for at least 48 hrs. cool cool

Dr Ferlie agreed and paid N200,000 for this special ring.  When he got outside, he lost faith in the herbalist and decided to test the magic ring before putting it to use.  He found 2 female goats running around the yard and Dr Ferlie chased and touched em goats' behind with the ring.

Oga Chacal, how come your hear the story tongue shocked

the storm is over now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
Ferlie aka Seun,
I don't care who you spread rumors or truth about. JUST leave my Baby daddy's name out, or you will feel my wrath.

I am warning your nappy ass, LOL.
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

toyintomato kiss kiss kiss kiss
i no know who toyin is o. . . emi ni morenike grin

Dr Ferlie:

the storm is over now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhh **faints** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

debosky:

You should know by now that I am an important man with friends in high places cool Stop spreading these rumors or ELSE. wink
important friend in high places ko important cheese in cheddar places ni embarassed tongue
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
ifyalways:

ROTFLMAO

Ify, babe, you just dey go and come as you like. . .NL is dry w/o u o. . .where is Uzzy sef? cry
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
Islander:

Ferlie aka Seun,
I don't care who you spread rumors or truth about. JUST leave my Baby daddy's name out, or you will feel my wrath.

I am warning your nappy ass, LOL.

you must be very smart to discover that dr ferlie is seun. so also islander is mukina2
Re: My People! by Chacal: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ Dr Ferlie,

They don't call me CHACAL for nuthing.
I am called Le Chacal NOT ONLY because i can tear 20 full grown men to bits with ma paws.
They call me Jackal because i can sniff scandals a thousand miles away. . . . . . . .
I have got a MASTERMIND, ma tentacles are spread far and wide . . .and u have been on ma radar for the last 30 days.
Tread slowly before the hunter becomes the hunted!!!! grin grin cheesy grin

P.S. You can buy the other half of ma story. How much are u willing to pay?
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
Chacal:

@ Dr Ferlie,

They don't call me CHACAL for nuthing.
I am called Le Chacal NOT ONLY because i can tear 20 full grown men to bits with ma paws.
They call me Jackal because i can sniff scandals a thousand miles away. . . . . . . .
I have got a MASTERMIND, ma tentacles are spread far and wide . . .and u have been on ma radar for the last 30 days.
Tread slowly before the hunter becomes the hunted!!!! grin grin cheesy grin

P.S. You can buy the other half of ma story. How much are u willing to pay?

that is why you be my Oga.

I will buy the story out in confidence
Re: My People! by ifyalways(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
morenike09:

Ify, babe, you just dey go and come as you like. . .Nairaland is dry w/o u o. . .where is Uzzy sef? cry
been around dear,sch.uzzyan i guess has gone back to school.

@topic shocked shocked shocked i find it unbelievable.Dr ferlie SEUN ?
wonderssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
ifyalways:

@topic shocked shocked shocked i find it [b]unbelievable.[/b]Dr ferlie SEUN ?
wonderssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so do I. I must be sounding intelligent nowadays to be compared to the owner of the land grin grin
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
ifyalways:

[b]@topic shocked shocked shocked i find it unbelievable.Dr ferlie SEUN ?
wonderssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss [/b]shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL. . . .i could not believe it too. . .but this is NL. . .nothing new under the GREEN-WHITE-GREEN cloth. . .so wetin happen na? where is niceuzor, where have you been hiding him, mr pataki has been looking for him. . .lol grin
Re: My People! by Chacal: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ Dr Ferlie,

We have a deal!!!!!!!!!!

I dont accept cheques.
You can pay by debit/credit card(excluding American Express) or CHAP transfer.
Get back to me on ma cellfone. . . . 079-le-chacal. cheesy grin

@ Islander,

Cool ur nerves.
Dr. Ferlie is co-operating afterall.
More cheddarz in the bank. . . . . .  cool cool
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

so do I. I must be sounding [b]intelligent [/b]nowadays to be compared to the owner of the land grin grin
Intelligent? hahahahhaha. . . lol, hope i dnt get ban for this o
Re: My People! by ifyalways(f): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . . .i could not believe it too. . .but this is Nairaland. . .nothing new under the GREEN-WHITE-GREEN cloth. . .so wetin happen na? where is niceuzor, where have you been hiding him, mr pataki has been looking for him. . .lol grin
me, nice who ?  shocked shocked shocked shocked dont know whoever that goes by that name,joo.lol

@topic,if this Ferlie of a guy is SEUN?then let me use the opportunity to wish him happy val-----PHOCK YOU DUDE.  cheesy
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
ifyalways:

me, nice who ? shocked shocked shocked shocked don't know whoever that goes by that name,joo.lol
eh en? na me be the liar? Ify, tell o, or i'll report you to EFCC for the kidnap of my village idiot, niceuzor angry grin

ifyalways:

@topic,if this Ferlie of a guy is SEUN?then let me use the opportunity to wish him happy val-----PHOCK YOU DUDE. cheesy

ROTLMSBO. . . oh lawdy. . .so the new trend is "getting ban"? now, every one wants to get ban. . .you no like your username abi? so you want a chance to change it? grin cheesy
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2008
ROFLMSAfAO, cheesy

Ferlie, so wait, you are my loyal boy? Yet you up in here comparing me to Tolo tolo? That's just wrong.

Anyway, I suggest you behave your ass( yo tail). Just when the Jackal and I were planning on taking you Island hopping, hook you up with an Island cutie, take you snorkling and scuba diving, you come here spoiling everything,

Man am off, you killed my fun, cry
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
Islander:

ROFLMSAfAO, cheesy

Ferlie, so wait, you are my loyal boy? Yet you up in here comparing me to Tolo tolo? That's just wrong.

Anyway, I suggest you behave your ass( yo tail). Just when the Jackal and I were planning on taking you Island hopping, hook you up with an Island cutie, take you snorkling and scuba diving, you come here spoiling everything,

Man am off, you killed my fun, cry

nothing dey happen. cool your nerves. cool cool cool
dont u know nairaland is boring nowadays? we need to WARM IT UP. GEDDIT? grin grin
Re: My People! by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
morenike09:

eh en? na me be the liar? Ify, tell o, or i'll report you to EFCC for the kidnap of my village idiot, niceuzor angry grin

ROTLMSBO. . . oh lawdy. . .so the new trend is "getting ban"? now, every one wants to get ban. . .you no like your username abi? so you want a chance to change it? grin cheesy
hehe.i never called his name,did i.
i addressed Dr Ferlie so seun has no rhyme or reason to ban me for dat.  tongue
dont know where uzor is,maybe hes been caught in his own milieu . . . undecided
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2008
Le Chac

Onitsha Ovation would like to bid for your story. . .If you cop a deal with us, we shall make sure you get an exclusive photo-shoot with MBGO (most beautiful girl in Onitsha) and appear on our next front cover for March wink grin

Dr Ferlie needs to be exposed quickly, he can't ruin another life. . . .I'm afraid toyinmorenike is falling for him undecided

The world deserves to know the truth tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introversion Is Eating Me Up / Hello Nayah! / Where Do U Work? I'm Looking For B.f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.